Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need a legit reason to get my cannibus card

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by FuckinWitGrapes, Jan 22, 2007.

1. I dont and i have never really had any real type health problems i can think of, but lately I have had Sciatica Nerve problems in my left leg, do u think that would qualify me?

2. If you need to brainstorm a legit reason that means you dont have one. I mean at least admit it, you want a card so you can go to clubs and not get messed with by police. Im not talking shit, Im just saying that some people are actually ill so you shouldnt consider whatever you tell the dr. to be "legit".

3. very well put and very true... +rep shasta.

now for Grapes... if you truly do have a sciatic nerve problem then yes you do qualify for a mmjc. it is something that you should speak with your doctor about first.

4. No reason to lie in order to get MM. There are a shitload of crooked doc's out there which i personally think are doing nothing but ruining a good thing for people that need it. Until MJ becomes legal i'm going to continue breaking the law. Better than screwing other people over i think.

5. There is defnitly not a shitload of crooked doctors. Take it back.

6. lol take it back? some middle school stuff lol "what u say bout my momma fool?!!" take it back!! " i said take it back!!"

as for the doctors ... yes there are a few crooked drs out there who are only prescribing MMJ for money.. but that is only just a very select few... not as many as you might think.

7. The canibinal recepter system is so wide spred in the nervious system that maybe the reason any body like to use MJ, is that it is helping them in some way to maintain a healthy system. It works wonders for pain, depression, anxiety, even help altheimers paitents function better and longer. The list of what it does is very long!!

clinton

8. do you lack apetite? have trouble sleeping? maybe some other psycological reason maybe

9. If the people who run the government had any ethics or morals, we wouldnt have to worry about any of this shit, its so sad :( , but anyways I think your Sciatica Nerve is a legaly legitimate reason for you to get MMJ, consult your doctor like smoked stoopid said

10. My reasoning is migraines...

11. Could I get a perscription for ADD because weed seems to calm me down.

12. lol adhd its a bitch weed calms me down but i was denied so i still smoke and its all good haha i just cant get caught and i heard if you had that mood swing thing you could get it.

13. I was about to post the same thing, there are sick people that actually NEED marijuana. why would you want to take what could be a chance from someone that actually needs bud. no disrespect, especially if you intend on growing, and not taking away from the already dwindling supply becouse of raids. think man, help the medical fight. it is legit medicine, and you acknowledge that :D

14. Thats the kind of attitude I love.

No surprise it comes from Bliz :D

15. To me, there's no difference between breaking the law and "abusing the system". We all have to do what we have to do to get what we want, and let's face it, there are many medicines out there that do just as good of a job at treating any one thing as marijuana does. In pain? Take a vicodin. Don't want to get addicted to opiates? Take an aspirin. Worried about your liver? Don't, because unless you're using a vaporizer or eating your marijuana, you're doing just as much damage to your lungs. Same with it being used as an appetite stimulant, there are many medicines already out there that do the same thing, just legally. The wonderful thing about weed is its' ability to ease the symptoms of MANY ailments, not just one. I just think that everyone needs to stop their self righteous bullshit on how its' "abusing the system", because really, if you smoke marijuana, you're abusing EVERY system.

16. Why, Thank you Rasta_Man +rep man, and thanks :D

17. if you don't really need it, don't do it. it's people like you who might in the future fuck it up for the people who do need it. if you've no real reason to get a card, then grow your own shit (albeit carefully) and just keep hoping like the rest of us that someday soon it'll be at least decriminalized.

18. This is so much BS. Opiates dont just releave pain, they addict and have undesirable side effects. And as to smoking MJ doing the same damage as tobacco, a study of 70000 paitents at Kaiser Perminente, found that MJ smokers DO NOT suffer the same consequences of smokeing (I prefer to vape). I dont think MJ use is an abuse. Check this out:

http://www.freetheplant.org/blog/top-10-li...d-never-funded/

clinton

19. I think what he means is that, he has a real reason, but it's not medically acceptable, so he wants to a fake reason that other people believe is legit. Definite props if you grow your own, but I don't see the point of going to clubs. You pay less on the street, but it's not as "safe."

What state are you in? In California you can get it for "any condition which cannabis provides relief." So I assume you live somewhere else?

20. Your right, there is no difference between breaking the law and abusing the system, however, saying take asprin in place of an opiate to relieve pain thats like saying you'll put out a 3 alarm fire by pissing on it.

Also, there is not a single thing out there that will aleviate nausia caused by chemo-therapy and radiation like MJ. So in truth you are absolutely wrong about there not being a legitimate medical use for MJ.