i need a grow box!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kolby22, Sep 20, 2009.

1. i need some advice on the cheapest grow boxes on the net that i can order. I need something that will also hold in the smell if thats even possible.. Im a newb as you can see and need some help.

Thanks!

2. I don't know if you have already done so but check out some web pages like this one:

Pc Grow Box- Stealth Pc Grow Case
    I can assure you that you will save your self money by just building your own, plus you save the risk of buying items from a website that you may be unsure about. I would say building your own box is the best way to go unless money is not an issue at all. I have seen some nice box setups being sold thru websites but I'm not on a computer to find them. I'll send u the links to them 2, but its not that hard to look them up. I found websites thru youtube videos.

3. thanks man i will probably jus build my own because i didnt anticipate them to be so expensive.. do u know any links where i can find out how to build one and all the materials necessary... and im going to have to use a carbon filter for the smell i assume..

4. go to ebay and type in grow tent. you should be able to find a small one for under a hundred bucks. as for the smell your gonna need a carbon scrubber/fan combo and i would get that at hgtsupply.com. good luck

5. hey dude if u are going to make ur own heres the link to the grow room design/setup forum (its got grow boxes an all)
    Grow Room Design/Setup - Grasscity.com Forums

i also got tons of ideas from the grow journals forum find a grow u like & suits ur needs & copy the box or adjust to how u want
    Grow Journals - Grasscity.com Forums

hope thats some help

6. read this forum to get an idea of wat tit takes to create a carbon filter.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/grow-roo...other-diy-carbon-scrubber-less-than-40-a.html
    its even easier if you buy a water filter (the long tube ones) and then add the carbon material in the middle.

This is actually a great site in terms of checking out the materials used for a grow space with explainations as to what they do.

There is always a second way things can be done, so always ask. you never stop learning :)