I need a good smoking schedule..

Discussion in 'General' started by Tor, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Okay so, whenever I get weed, I smoke 4 joints per day, and that is extremely expensive for me.

I need a schedule to smoke, I wanna smoke only 2 joints per day but i'm not sure how to because I have a urge to smoke more.

Help?

2. smoke less more often?
    One big hit off of a bowl every half hour?

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. You just gotta control yourself and only smoke 2 J's....c'mon bro, just stretch it a lil

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Smoke your weed via a bong/pipe.. it'll last you longer & get you higher imo:confused_2:

Js/blunts waste weed if you was to smoke the same amount you put in a J in a bong/pipe it will get you higher & last way longer

If you want to really stretch the weed use a gravity bong, 0.2 gets you ripped since it forces all the smoke into ur lungs :smoking:

5. You need high THC weed. Roll up joints with 1 g each and take 2-3 pulls every 3-4 hours. That is what I do when I medicate.

• Like Like x 1
  6. you could always try getting yourself a quality dry herb vape

purchase price makes them a bit of an investment, but if you use it enough, it ends up sooooo worth it

7. Next time you run out and don't have the money to pay for more and wish you had not smoked it all, it is probably for your own good that you regret haven done so in order that you learn self control.

8. Check your frequency of inhalation vs frequency of seshing.

You can always stop smoking after a couple puffs.

:weed-4: