Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[deleted]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Millamanjaro, Sep 30, 2012.

1. #1 Millamanjaro, Sep 30, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
    [deleted]

2. Did you check your Lhs ?

3. I wish I had a local head shop. The closest one is about 2 hours away.

4. #6 JaykeSucks, Oct 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2012
    Grasscity (the forum you're on right now) has an online headshop, and they're really good. Great customer service.
    I either use them, or if they don't have what I'm after I go on grasscity.
    I'd recommend spending a bit more money and getting a decent brand name bong, because you'll end up spending a bit on a cheap one anyway, which is much more likely to break.
    My recommendation for nearly everyone who's after a simple, sturdy, ice catcher bong is the EHLE 500ml. It was my first good bong, and I only got rid of it because I sold it to upgrade.

5. Is that a typo or is this going completely over my head?

6. That's bizarre, I originally typed in grasscity (dot) com in but perhaps a mod changed it? That or I was way more vaped up when I typed that than I thought I was...
    I prefer the conspiracy theory ;)

7. Just purchased a SSFG (soul shine family glass) travel beaker with ice catcher for $60. Check it out man, i'm pretty sure you'll like it.

8. You could patronize the business who is supporting the forum you're using. :p