i need a girl to help me...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by wicked, Sep 1, 2009.

1. lol at my title.

anyway, my girlfri...well...ex girlfriend... well really i dont even know right now...

well she moved to the 727 area from the 904 at the end of july, beginning of august.
    i went down with her when she moved down and came home around the 8th of august.

we've been fighting a lot. she's even admitted to some of it being her fault because she's scared, which im getting to...

turns out she just found out that shes 2 1/2 months pregnant.
    before we found out, we were talking about it. how we want a family together, and well you know.

before all this fighting just recently, and before her moving 300 miles away, we had a PERFECT 10 months together.

now that shes pregnant, shes scared and confused... i understand that...
    but shes not even wanting to give me the chance to move down there and be the man i would of had to been if she got pregnant down the road anyway. yes, i want to man up and take responsibility.

all i want to know is if this is normal for girls to be like this when they first find out about them being pregnant, and if she should come around to her senses soon... because im tired of this fighting.

a girls help would be great here...

but if any guys have experience with this, feel free to help too.

damn i got a lot going on in my life right now.
    (other posts)

2. I got my ex pregnant a little while back, i made a thread on this forum i think..

In my case, neither of us really freaked out.

She just became sorta moody while she decided what she wanted to do about the whole thing, and i had to be extra nice and supportive. She did freak out one or two days though.

But people deal with things in different ways, sounds like shes not coping.
    May sound a bit crazy but go force yourself to be there for her, unless she really doesnt want you to be.

I remember when my Ex was freaking out about it one day, i had to literally force entry into her house, put my foot in the door, slowly push the door open.
    But once i enfolded her in my arms, she just relaxed.

I dont know if that would work with your girl, my Ex is a little crazy.
    Well shes not an Ex now. But yeah.. Hope that helped?

3. I think if you told her what you just told us she would be stupid to be scared, all a girl wants is someone to take care of her..
    being pregnant is a big change in someones life, right now shes having a baby, her looks will change,responsbility, she will be a mum... getting old you know.

give her time and she will be alright but show her that distance does'nt matter and your there for her

4. Here's the bottom line:

She needs you and your kid needs you. Tell her you want to be there to take care of both of them. She might not be real supportive of the idea at first, but I guarantee you sometime in the next few months she'll realize how much she does need you. Give her space if she asks for it, but be supportive all the time. Congratulations on starting a family :)

5. i have told her time and time again i want to be the man i need to be.
    and i have a feeling all she needs is for me to hold her, like you Magic.

the distance thing gets to us both really... neither one of us likes it.

shes scared because she doesnt think im ready and she doesnt want to ruin my life...

i cant get her to understand that this wont ruin my life, and that its what ive been wanting.
    the timing is a little off, it could of waited, but we could of used protection and we never did.
    so it happened earlier then planned. but, either way im going to be there for that baby... i just hope she comes around so we can be together.

6. ive been telling her that...

and she has been asking for some time to think...
    so maybe ill listen to her and all of you all's advice, and tell her to take some time to think... i dont want to cause that kills me. but, maybe it will help me.

i just hope it dont bite me in the ass.

7. I've been there too, I know how hard it is to just sit back when you have just as much riding on this as she does. But it's for the best. Maybe ask if you can go talk to her face to face sometime if she's ready?

8. thats what im going to do..
    her birthday is on the 10th, and before we found out about this she wanted me there.
    ill ask if i can still come up cause maybe it will help.

maybe i just wont stay as long as i planned.. just long enough to surprise her for her birthday, spend some time with her then come home and let her think it through..

good idea?

9. Man, if nothing else you have a fantastic attitude.

You'll do fine.

10. you know her better than we do, but from what you've told me that sounds like a great idea. I had a 250 mile relationship for 9 months, the time you spend together is priceless, I think she'll realize that when you're there and maybe ask you to stay longer, who knows

11. You sound like a good guy. sooner or later your girl will come to her senses and realize that she is lucky to have someone that truely cares for her and will stay through thick and thin. i've seen crazy stuff happen with pregnancies between my sister getting pregnant and my girlfriends brother's girlfreind getting pregnant.

She will come around. my mbest wishes on becoming a father.. good luck;):D

12. if she's gonna terminate she needs to make that decision ASAP. if she's 2.5 months along, she's only got 2 weeks left.

13. Okay i cAN tell u this first hand cause im pregNant too and there's not a more lonely scary confusing time in a grls life( i mean when ur young and ot married) im 22 and i have a 2yr old (same daddy 4both babies) we live together been together but still since ive been pregnant i kow i treat him like complete shit ad iknow im kida psycho right ow is getting better im 4mo but the first 2/ 3mo were MISERY.And we dont have anyone to blame but the man that got us pregnant(if that makes ay sense)just hang in there even if shes pushing u away it gets better the first 3mo are the worst.And remenber if ur feelig shitty about this shes feeling it 10x more

14. well we talked it out in the 5 minutes we've talked in the last couple of days and were back together... i dont know about now, because her mom is not going to let us talk.
    its such bullshit because her mom let her ex's beat the shit out of her and use her and her family for weed and shit, but now they wanna step up? when im probably the only one who has ever actually loved this girl...

we got back together, but its turned into another kind of game.

and about the baby...
    im trying to find out if i can talk to her for more then a damn second.

what gets me is... its not even her moms house they live in, they live in my gf's grandpa's condo.
    and we're both 19... she turns 19 on the 10th...
    so her mom cannot stop us from talkin... but they wont let her get the phone.

fuck atleast im tryin to step up here... i could of just left her and moved on permanantly when i found out she was pregnant.

and its weird because her mom was wanting me to move in and she really liked me...
    no... one fight and im done appearantly...