I need a excuse

Discussion in 'General' started by yota420, Jun 21, 2008.

1. to go outside and smoke.... cant be im getting my cell phone or i left something in my car bc ive used those 110000000 times

2. i left my weed in the car?

3. I'm going for a walk. Buy a damn dog man and walk it.

4. Classic

5. 1. bye mommy, i'm going on a walk
    2. leave
    3. ????
    4. profit

6. How old (young) are you that you can't leave the house without saying where you are going?

7. that'll work :hello:

8. Really man, like wtf?

9. Some parents just care, hell ever since I was arrested last year they still ask me about where I'm going. They never say no its more of a "I'm goin to mikes beach house, I'll be back tomorrow maybe." "Ok see-ya drive safe."

As for ideas to get out of the house OP, the dog one always works. Or you can always say your goin to skate, bike, any thing really. Shit telling them your going to start walking to improve your health will work.

10. You: Mom, I know you don't like me doing it in the house, so I'm going to start doing it outside. I'll be back in 10 - 20 minutes.
    Mom: What? Doing what?
    You: You know.... It.

Quickly leave. If questions are asked, come home with a girl, or sticky hands.

Heh baked :)

11. oh no i can leave, but if i leave for like 5 min then come back she will be like what were ya doin

12. Just go outside kinda quite like, and if she even noticed you have left, when you come back just say you went for a walk or you saw some strange guy looking at the house, lol. Be creative. That what I do anyways.

13. if there's only one bathroom in the house wait till someones showering or dropping a deuce, the say you cant hold it and you need to take a shit outside. go outside smoke. then come back in. ta-da

14. i just say im going out and getting some fresh air.

15. say you're going to the store, smoke, go to the store (if you want) and get some munchies, and bring them home. or if you come back empty handed then say you finished it on the way.

16. go for a walk. smoke the bowl, and take a walk. nature is goooood.

17. Tell her you want some fresh air. I mean, going for a walk (even while smoking) can be rather relaxing.

Get a routine of some sort that involves maybe going outside or going somewhere, that way she'll assume in the future and won't ask.

18. oh, and it's not "a excuse", it's "an excuse".

not trying to be a dick, just helping out with grammatical errors.