I need a college loan...

Discussion in 'General' started by lordtanz, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Im a sophmore in college, no parents paying, just little old me...

my job only makes me 400 a week, plus school, plus im a RA at my college.

my school wants 7,000g a semester....

i kno for some people that seems small, but i cant get any scholarships or anything like that beacuse i smoked soo much last year, i only got a 1.9gpa

i need a real loan to buy books, laptop, clothes, and other things i can use the money for...(POT)

all the school loans i get, go straight to my school and i never get to see any of it....

how do i get a loan, where i can buy clothes, bud, books, and a new computer?

2. Life Lesson: Dont blame anything for your problems. smoking doesnt cause you to have a low gpa. you made all the choices not the pot, through your decisions you chose to have a low gpa.

be more responsible and dont let pot get it the way its not worth it.

since you smoke alot by a vaporizer it will save you BUNDLES in days of use. long term you will have saved hundreds / thousdands of dollars

im sure you can just ask a bank or a loan? im not sure how it works sorry

3. lol idk i get pell but tuition at my school is like 2k

4. Private student loans, you will most likely need a cosigner though.

5. I had to jump through endless hoops to get a loan. It was INCREDIBLY difficult and I only got a little amount.

you should try starting up a business and driving it into the ground. The government will be throwing money at you hand over fist.

6. Try a private loan, they're for books, bills, etc.

7. get ya' hustle on..

8. by all means, i am not using pot as an exscuse for my low grades... but it did contribute.

During times i needed to study or do work, weed was taking up my time... and after toking all night it kinda hard to wake up for my 8:00am classes...

but it was my fault to smoke and was my choice not to do my work.... i agreee

9. Damn, man. You're an RA, seems like you need to look at your priorities

Not saying you shouldn't smoke, but you shouldn't let pot negatively affect you, especially because you're somewhat of a "leader" and an authoritative figure.

10. Pot didn't contribute at all. Your laziness and lack of foresight contributed. Don't blame marijuana. It's not like you were being forced to smoke. You made the decision.

Only thing you can do is try to take out a private loan now. Hit up Sally Mae or something. You may or may not need a cosigner...depends on your credit.