I Need A Bong / Roor / Illadeph, etc. Expert

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by HeadySpaghetti, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Okay so I know a fair amount about name brand bongs but basically i just want to know the following stuff, my friend is going to buy a bong tommorow and a ncie headshop and I wanna know all my shit so when i go in there I know more what im talkin about than the guy in their probably.

So i wanted to know basically..
    ROOR:
    Prices I should expect to pay for straight tubes, etc for each different label color and what the color means in terms of width or whatever its called.

Same for illadelph, prices you should usually pay.

You should get my drift here, +rep to everyone that can help me out here! thanks much. BTW the headshop is in NY, not NYC, so that may have something to do with prices

2. I'm sorry I don't know much about roors and illadelphs.

But roors and illadelphs are way over priced imo.And sometimes its hard to tell a fake roor from a real one.If your in new York you should be able to find some bongs with some real diffusion.Look for some Sg sovereignty and toro bongs.You could get a sg stemline or single circ toro for around 300.

3. its not me its for my friend but i know if i dont go and he goes he will over pay and not sure what to buy. I know how to spot a fake roor n what not though. But i dont think this store has SG or TOROs but the last time i was there was half a year ago. I would definitely suggest him buying one of those since he is willing to spend mad on a piece.

But he wants a roor/illadelph since thats typically what ppl think are the best bongs even tho they arent.

4. #4 theoryGV, Dec 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2010
    Illadelph

Good price is 230 for a straight 5mm orange label at my smoke shop its about 310 for blue beaker

Ill give more prices on roors and stuff when I'm not as high haha

5. If they have sg or toro try to convince him.

6. Go with a Toro or Illadelph over a RooR. I might get some hate for this, but if he's going to drop that much money he should get something that is very high quality and that he'll love... which in my opinion is a worked Toro.

IF he gets a RooR I'd go with a beaker bottom with Ice catcher. Anything between 12 and 18 inches, it's preference but personally I like 14" tubes. He should expect to pay anything between $140-220. It depends on the label, the store, the thickness, etc. I wouldn't get anything under 5mm thickness. If he's getting something nice, might as well make sure it has some amount of durability.

I hope this helps! :)

7. How much should we be expecting to pay for a SG, sougveirn*, toro, luke wilson, etc.?

I need prices, general prices, just so i dont over pay tommorow

8. go with sg stemline there the best crafted and hit sooo smooth. the basic sg stemline is about 300 bucks. toros are great also. i would even take a syn or sgw over roor