I need a blowjob !!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Smokey_McPott, Feb 11, 2008.

1. SO yeah this girl I am dating doesn't like to give head, she said she hasn't since she was 14. And she seems pretty content on this idea. How can I change her mind ?

i could just go to another girl :p

2. tell ya what. I'ma go talk to my gf and see if she'll give me one for ya.

she always says yes :hello: lol

3. Straight up tell her you have needs man. If she don't want to do it, then that's that. Don't force her into it or you probably won't get very good head anyway.

4. lmao id juss tell her to kiss it
    when she kisses it tell her to lick it
    when she licks it tell her to suck dat dick lol
    it worked with my ex lol and she loved it after that
    4 play sucked though....:eek:

5. uhh.. ask her why. maybe she went down on some guy with a bad case of swamp ass. or maybe shes just really terrible at it and feels insecure in her dome-giving abilities. either way... ask her. and stop doing anything remotely pleasureable for her. HAHA.

6. why is her pussy broken

7. Eh, just go buy one, they're not expensive!
    In the meantime, keep workin on her. :)

8. Watch the Katt Williams:American Hustle DVD with her :)

9. Why not just respect her wishes and explore sex in some other avenue? Is head really that big of a deal?

10. Blowjobs are a far cry from the pleasures of actual sex.

11. just got head yesterday, didn't even plan on it.

it was all her idea. :)

12. My gf of two years is the same way, when we first started dating she would go down on me all the time...foreplay was great, sex was great, everything was great. Now, everything is still great, she just hasn't been willing to do oral for about a year haha...we've talked about it, she just isn't into it and i respect that.

Occasionally if shes in a good mood/feeling particularly into it she will take the initiative and do it, like the other day we took a shower together and outta no where she asked if she could...of course i agreed:hello:

13. could be worse

14. I feel the Real Life Stories forum is slowly turning in to a Girl Problem forum. Just my 2 cents

15. Real life is full of girls with problems, and therefor guys who have girlfriends with problems. :smoking:

16. well hopefully my girl does'nt look at this, but she did'nt like giving head and had never done it. the trick is to get her horny as fuck, when you're at a certain point you'll do anything, so i got her crazy one night and she stuffed her mouth tounsil deep, lol. just play with her hormones till she can't take it anymore. after it's done, she'll have no problem doing it again.:D

17. I don't know what to do..seriously I have no idea, she is very content on not doing this. I told her I wasn't going to go down on her and her mouth dropped...BUt of course I still do I don't know she's super cool but yeah....may have to take drastic measures, and you may be right with the blow job not being everything but i like when my wiener is in a nice warm mouth, with a tounge licking it :p it's almost boner inducing :p

18. There are better things in life than sex and blowjobs.

19. I know there are better things in sex then a blowjob.....But I am not saying suck my dick everyday, 3 times a day. all I am saying is one here or there...there are only three holes to stick it in...her butt..Which she is also not down with. Her Mouth which she is not down with and her hamwallet which i have fucked many times. All I want is abit of a change for 5 mnin thats it !

20. Selfish lovers suck - ditch this frigid bitch.