i need a baww thread :(

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by PigMKIIluv, Nov 22, 2010.

1. so here i was sitting on my bed surfing the nets, well i few whiles ago a female friend of mine wanted to purchase some smoke. She, still living at home with the rents, couldnt leave. so searched and searched i did for a hookup. my honda accord threw a connecting rod out the side of the block so it was out of commision. btw we just had about 8 or 9 inches of snow the last two nights. i went through maybe an hour of searching for a ride, and gave up. well just a few minutes ago this female friend called me. crying. told me she and her mom got into it. and she left. walking out in the snow. told me how no ones answering, and she's terrible. as quick as i could i started calling people. no one could do the deed. i sent her "Fuck me dude. you dont even know. :( hold on" to which she responded "nope my mom found me and she's calling the cops"

i replied with a few thousand frowny faces and a "where you at?"

nothing.

i guess all i need is someone to tell all this to.

i love this girl. these last few days were shit. what with my best friend breaking her heart and whatnot.

fuck me.

2. Well it wasn't your fault. You did all you could to get a ride. As for not answering I don't really know what could have happened but she'll probably text you when she can. All you can do is wait and try to help her if she contacts you.

3. don't worry about it

What confuses me is towards the end u said u love this girl and ur best friend just had her heart broken? Is it the same girl?