I must have Faith in Jesus Christ

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Deleted member 89359, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Ive denied Jesus, and God- never Jesus Christ-

Ive denied the finite and the infinite, never the combination.

100% Man meets 100% God, but God is a Father?

If Jesus was 50/50 , than the devine powers are feminine.

Hence the Lamb is the Herb, the Bible itself. (MARIJUANA)

2. Whether the man known as Jesus manifested Christ spirit is not important. Only the message, and believing that you can do so too (the way to the father is through me).

The Christ would have had to have been 50/50 - the universe is always in balance - masculine/feminine, Yin/Yang.

3. I once denied Bacon. Then I was suddenly struck down by lightning.

Bacon = God.

4. ....all hail to the bacon!

Attached Files:

5. In my neural network, there was only a "negative" Spirit before Jesus met God.

"The Christ" in my mind, is a math symbol (100%)

"Jesus" in my mind, is the animal (100%)

So Jesus Christ would be absolute ZERO, not "Jesus", or "the Christ"

:wave::smoke:

6. Wait, so is Jesus not the son of God in this newfangled doohicky that you're spreading here?

Explain it to me like I'm drunk.

Because I am.

7. what about jesus?

8. he was the son of his mother, and everyone was trippin so hard,

he had to play it like God is a Dude:cool:

9. Well, perhaps if Religion as a whole wasn't so wound up with making up such outlandish shit within the word they are trying to spread, you would have FAR more believers in faith.

And I'm not picking on Christianity here specifically. Other religions are just as odd (Anyone up for a ride on Xenu's galactic cruiser?)

Seems the only way to "sell" the ideas of faith and religion(much like tabloid reporting) is to wrap some "shock and awe" around them. Toss in a few threats (like burn in hell), along with a few rewards (I get THAT many virgins?!!), and bingo, you've got yourself a winning product!

Then you somehow convince the world that anything and everything related to religion is somehow sheltered from damn near every tax in existence, and you've just created the worlds largest financial utopia.

Ironic how the one thing society tries to remove from religion (the evil dollar) is the one thing that's also driving (or keeping) those with questionable faith within religion, as nothing more than a tax shelter.

10. Ooooh, so we're not actually being all real about the Bible here. I get it.

Lets all roll Bible pages into joints.

But don't make me smoke Timothy 2:12, because I think it might seal my womanly lips shut.

11. Perhaps, but we probably have enough believers in the faiths that are currently available as it is.

12. questionable? thats the point. questioning IS faithful

this existence is a "tax shelter" to be totalitarian

it all boils down to Penis and Vagina

13. what about jesus?

14. What about him? He's a pretty good dude when I see him around. I'm all like "Jesus, why ain't you mowin' my lawn?!" and he's all "Fuck you, gringo!"

We get along.

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCqTH5MtUu4]Christianity In A Nutshell - The Atheist Experience 505 - YouTube[/ame]

16. You might have misunderstood my use of "questionable"...I meant greedy people of little or no faith.

My point with the tax shelter is it allows/entices/attracts those to start up a church for nothing more than the tax shelter. That to me is disgusting, and invites a black mark on religion as a whole.

You want to kill two birds with one stone in this world? Start Taxing Religion. Stop using the excuse that money is "evil" and therefore religion deserves a tax shelter. They take money. They spend money. Some live insanely well because of it, so start treating them like every other part of society and tax them.

You will likely end up with those questionable people leaving that "business" in droves. And hopefully you would only be left with true believers and proper representatives of religion, for they are attracted to religion for the right reason, not the greedy one.

Oh yeah, AND the world would benefit with a few trillion in tax revenue. Let's not forget about that. I mean, does it really make sense that THE 1% in this world is the Vatican?

Religion and Incarceration. Two things in this world that should never be so profitable as to control and manipulate everything else.

17. Religion= Supreme Incarceration, Agreed;):smoke:

18. #18 Deleted member 89359, Jan 29, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2012
    If we're rollin with it, its the HOLY Bible

" 2 Timothy 4:20

2:11 Here is a trustworthy saying:

If we died with him,
    we will also live with him;

2:12
    if we endure,
    We will reign with him,
    If we disown him,
    he will also disown us;
    2:13 if we are faithless,
    he will remain faithful,
    for he cannot disown himself."

19. #19 DMag, Jan 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2012
    Hypocritical people can profit off of religion but that doesn't mean it was made to use for a means of people to get money.. the message of religion is good, the way it's used is bad. That's like saying dogs are bad because people profit off of dog fights?

Joshua 1:9
    Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

20. Humanity puts it faith in understanding science, buddha was the supreme scientist, so I ask you what is humanities religion of today? There are no rastafari or christian there are only the ideas that they perpetuate, faith is a word used not as often as it should be, for in knowing anything of material you must have faith first in that your eyes can see and your ears can hear

so i ask you what was buddha's religion? to meditate, and what did he practice meditation with? his mind, and what was he studying? causation and cessation. so what would buddha himself say he was a disciple of? was his mind full or empty? what is the cause of suffering and compassion? if you can answer these questions then you are a true student of the arts of living...so i say zen or rasta? label of self or label of non-self. understanding or no understanding. compulsive or spontaneous? mind-full or mind-empty

The only true question that needs to be asked throughout life was asked by socrates, the only true way of studying and coming to a conclusion was introduced by buddha

Are / is it to be virtuous innately or not?