I must confess

Discussion in 'General' started by LeaveUsLeaveUs, May 13, 2011.

1. I have come to hate the American policy. The policy of war. Deaths, the streets smell like them. And ignorant ass Americans are walking around, completely blind to the true picture. They're not dumb, no, they're smart. They want to stay ignorant. Fuck the media.

I think Americans need to realize that they're living in this stupid ass bubble and it will soon burst. The economy will get completely fucked up. It's already happening. That including the mighty gang rape we're inducing on our mother earth will finally take it's toll. Nuclear power, hah. The smoke, technology. The end of times, man. The truth path is unclear, far away.

2. #2 Smotpoking, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I agree, luckily I have dual citizenship. A lot of Americans are dumb along with ignorant, eg. The south.

3. hey man not all southerners are ignorant or racist if thats what you mean but ignorant people are everywhere you go no matter what region

4. #4 Flonkas, May 13, 2011
    Litterally seen like 40 threads exactly like this ssince the osama thing happened. Its getting old

5. #5 jamesh, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2011
    you'll be dead before there's anything to worry about.

6. Yeah really. I'm sorry you live in a mudhut in a 3rd world country and have to drink your own piss to survive, but there's nothing I can do about it.

7. #7 Smotpoking, May 13, 2011
    Sorry I live in Texas, and it's annoying, the overall level of intelligence. Nothing personal.

8. Once you realize it, you should find that America is a war-like nation.....think about it

9. #9 Flonkas, May 13, 2011
    Im an American dumbass. Lmao!!

10. I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to all the dipshits in 3rd world countries that blindly hate Americans because we live so well.

11. We should all just flood to Canada and Mexico just to see how confused the two countries would be. Now im talking EVERYONE know one can pus out.

12. thats what you think....theres already plenty to worry about...no idea what your talking about...i agree 100% with the OP

13. #13 Flonkas, May 13, 2011
    Then don't quote me if your not talking to me

14. that's okay. i disagree.

edit;

qft. even though you erased it.

15. What you said is highly personal. Don't deflect what you feel with niceties. What data do you have to back up your feeling that Southerners, Texans exactly, as a whole, are lacking in their overall level of intelligence? This is coming from a Northerner by the way.:)

16. fuck the fuckin government bro. :smoke:

17. #18 Smotpoking, May 13, 2011
    Personal experience I guess, people are Idiots, one of my teachers referred to our president as Obama bin laden (got that bitch fired). People always bitch about Obama, I asked some kids how the shitty economy wasn't The fault of George bush, they blamed It on bill Clinton. People always call obama a ******. However I've met some people who I can tolerate, you have to find stoners to find anyone worth dealing because they're less racist and usually libertarians. Racial minorities usually are cool but 90% of kids in my town are white, most other kids are Indian. All this bullshit I've encountered has been around the "smarter" people, since 75% of my classes are AP.

18. No super power has lasted forever.

When the Americans fall off the top, some other asshole will become the super power and then they will rape the world with their own style.

Fucked up world anyway I see it.

19. That's a lot of vagaries. But I agree, "people are idiots."