I must be KAYRAZEE over Kanye!

Discussion in 'General' started by Liz_Lemon, Sep 14, 2009.

1. I clicked because I was curious, I posted because I was amazed that people actually give a shit.

2. Please tell me why that man has those designs shaved on his head.

3. That's all fine and dandy, but when you interrupt somebody's award speech to voice your own stupidass opinion, it's incredibly disrespectful and a complete douchebag move. Something totally expected from a dipshit like West.

The fuck is up with his head? And I'm not just talking about the retarded haircut....

4. ya fuck that thread had like 3k posts in a couple hours and they closed it because of a couple people.

anyone know how much harder it is to delete all the racist users posts/ give a warning via a post that they will recieve warning if they continue racists remarks.

i guess the mod didnt care so he deleted it. im sure my thread didnt have to be deleted.

5. if i was kanye i'd watch out. taylor swift has friends from the south.

6. see that post yesterday.

a repeat?:wave::smoke:

7. Why must people be so closed minded? Just b/c you do not give a fuck, does not mean others don't have an interest in this. You come here with your few months of membership and act like a PhD of the public forum world and want to regulate and cry to mods and admins all the time. Then, if it is not a subject of interest to you; you then make disrespectful and meaningless post, like you are right now. Have some news for you, this is public forum, and people are gonna talk about all kinds of things whether it is of your approval or not.

less

8. i posted that quote yesterday. thank you

and u said +Rep. didn't do it. not like it matters ne ways. but yeah

9. hi rep poster fight bout to go down down down

but i agree. just cause he doesnt find it interesting doesnt mean anything.

10. lmfao that wasnt me, i remember reading it from sum1 else.

ill give you some rep tho cause i know how it feels to be needy. it comes around anyway

11. lol @ asking for rep....also i love how in kanye's apology it says

"i talked to her mom...she said the same thing my mom would have said...that shes very talented"...like...really? did you really just say that kanye?
    /fail to the fullest extent.

12. oh shit fer real? i could've sworn it was you...but i guess i was just stoned.

funny how i got neg rep'd for asking for rep? from someone named loserkid. go figure. :rolleyes:

13. I'm seriously starting to think kanye had a little more damage to his brain from that car accident than we had previously thought. Seriously who the fuck does this shit over and over again? I know there's nothing wrong with voicing your own opinion but for the sake of people who think he's just blowing hot air get your own damn show and voice it out!

14. imma muh fuckin gay fish!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbBfqhpsaCo]YouTube - South Park: Kanye West- Gay Fish Full Song Extanded[/ame]

"ill come to ya house and have an orgy in ya muh fuckin fish tank!"

15. could someone make a gif of him shruggin his shoulders at the end!!!lol

16. on another note who else thinks it would have been funny as fuck if pink won and he tried that on her?

17. Kanye is a douche bag and it makes me sad that these untalented shitty "artists" get so rich

18. i just noticed that Taylor is taller than kanye's midget ass

19. I say kill all famous people. Why idolize these rich insecure cocksuckers who don't give a fuck about anything. There should be a show that shows education crime prevention fucking 3rd world countries being developed. Not this "real" fake world shit with pussy bitches whining because they have to live in a nice ass house with someone they dislike and drink all the fucking alcohol they want.

Just my 2 cents but i fucking hate famous people.