I must be dreaming.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by smokeytheburr, Feb 27, 2009.

1. My friend i havent talked to in a long as time came around and we talked for a while and he was like you smoke pot? and i was like yea.. and he was telling me all this shit about when he went away and all the shit he was doing. Anyways he said he had to be clean cuz he was on probation for a year. Anyways he was like yo i found 60 methadone tabs you want them? Because i cant have that shit on me. i was like... free? and he was like of course dude.

seriously.... you know how much $$$$ that is?
    Because i dont... how much is it

2. alot? haha lucky man, gj on the scoring of free drugs haha

3. It goes $0.50/mg or $15/20mg around my area.. So you're talking $1200+.

4. you wish one time my friend I havent seen in a long time was at a party with me we were both fucking smashed and I was like man im getting some somas tommarow and he was like I hate those I have a whole scrip at my house I will give to you I was like sure awsome so I get in the car with the drunkest mother fucker in the world in his bmw 640 and boy was I in for a treat we drive 2 his house never hit under 100 the entire way thank god im alive and he goes in his house and brings out a bottle of tryazapam and I was so pissed I didnt say anything but to this day it pisses me off I risked my life for 20 tryazapams

5. If i could find somebody to buy... but i dont know anyone into that shit because me personally only smoke herb

6. no money. methadone sucks fat dicks in a dildo factory if you ask me..
    gross.

7. Man some people will buy anything for a high of some sort

8. i've sold methadone.. like the other guy said, 50 cents a mili for the fiends. no one buys big quantities of those too often, fiends can get scripts just by admitting their addiction..

9. i could barely comprehend what your saying. use some punctuation bro.

10. If you can't find anyone then just hold on to them, simple as that. Try and get like $10 so you can go to walmart and buy a lock box, they're cheap and will keep your parents from getting into your shit as long as you hide the box.

I wouldn't ever get rid of methadone for less than $0.50/mg though, because then you're just throwing away money.