i missed....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hoboleader, Apr 19, 2011.

1. So i met this girl, shes pretty cool. We were hanging out at her place, I went to the bathroom... and i missed...........

ya.....

i pissed all over the toilet seat, the mist came and hit my face, and there was puddles of piss on the ground. no problemo. I soaked most of it up with toilet paper. then stashed the toilet paper that was soaked in piss. I stashed it under the sink in the bathroom.

[​IMG]

I Told myself id go and get it and throw it away when the time was convenient (when she wasnt anywhere near the crime scene).

anyway... ya... i smoked up, and forgot i left it there......

what should i do now...?

i estimate i have about 24 hours, before the piss smell takes over her whole bathroom, and she will do an investigation to find out why it smells..

FAQ's:
    Q. why didnt you just flush the toilet paper?
    A. id was so much toilet paper, it would of clogged the toilet, or taken about 4-5 flushes which would of been suspicious.

2. lol, this reminded me of dumb and dumberer, when he shits all over the bathroom.

3. hit it. then go clean that shit up

4. Just blame it on someone else man, you got no problem here.

5. LOL. Thread=win. I laughed so hard :laughing:

6. Holy shit that went everywhere man. Did this girl get you chubby or somethin? haha

7. You have the time to take a picture of her bathroom, and draw a well thought-out diagram on MS paint. but you don't have the time to go over and say

"Hey, can i use the bathroom?"

and flush it bit by bit ?

8. I swear I've been in that bathroom before......:confused:

9. #9 IThinkItsTime, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I don't think that was her bathroom bro. That's why he had to add the extra details from Paint.
    Herpderp.

10. I second that.

11. LMFAO!! omg u just made my day a HOLE lot better thanks man ... xD THAT SUM FUNNY SHIT RIGHT THERE ...

but that does suck! :p

12. haha i guess it happens dude. *continent btw :smoke:

13. Maybe try diapers next time? :D It would've saved everything

14. i remember one time after i pissed after jerking off, and my pee split into like two streams.. youd think no big deal right, that happens sometimes..

but this particular time one stream went far left and hosed down the garbage can, bathroom counter and floor, and the other stream headed due north and arced onto the front of my shirt... not fun

15. Tell her you pissed everywhere and you where nice enough to clean it up? Why would she be mad? what the fuck?

16. Successful troll is successful.

17. Hahahah this a funny as thread.lol
    U could just throw all the pee-tp out the window then go back the next night and dispose of it properly

18. oh shit. you shold piss on her bed, her pet, (fishbowl would be funny lol) then just proceed to pee everywhere else. the couch tv umm fridge (carefull with the munchis) then you leave and the will just think someone broke into their house and just peed alot that what i would do.

19. Yeah wooohooo, awesome way to get out of that when she is home. You must be a sly fox with the ladies, with your sense of thought. :smoke: