Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I miss the days...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BUDDAMUNK, Oct 27, 2011.

1. When I could get high and laugh until my ribs would hurt. Or when I could literally just sit there stoned, and stare at the tree's, and not be bored.

This thread is for us seasoned tokers to reminisce on our apprentice days. Good? Bad? Share some stories.

I personally kind of miss those days, when we could get super high off of one fat joint. It's like every time we smoked more, we'd be pushing our marihuana limit, but it was great. Now, I'd have to smoke an 1/8th to the face to be pushing my limit.

2. I miss the days when marijuana was completely mystical and unknown.
    You'd sneak out at night and walk down the road and toke up and it'd just be the most amazing experience ever. Or, you'd stay home and toke up, and time would just become irrelevant. One minute you're outside, the next minute, you're watching funny-ass shit on youtube, and the next minute you're consuming the mean munchies.

Not that I'm ever going to let "the old days" disappear, a lot of it is in your attitude that you have towards weed, and with the right attitude - it is as enjoyable as ever ^^

3. Having a lower tolerance, if I take a decent T break every so often it'll feel almost like the good ol days. But yeah I do miss smoking and being straight up gone. Unfortunately when I started smoking I didn't have as many responsibilities (most of those being financially) so when I smoke now it's more or less to relax and unwind than to just have a "good time". Now dont get me wrong, if I'm off work a couple of days in a row i'll get ripped to all hell.

4. Yeah I do miss getting the fucking giggles but I'm lowering my tolerance at the moment and I still get the munchies if I smoke alot.

5. I haven't smoked for about ten days, not smoking again until 11/11/11 - and then not smoking after that until 16/NOV. Buh-bye tolerance >:]

6. i miss the cold sensation in my brain

7. i think the *old days* were great but i am enjoying the new experience weed has given me... when it started it was mystical and unknown but i dont think ive figured it out yet or will ever be able to figure it out i can just better control it.

8. Completely agreed! You never really figure it out, but you learn to interact with it a bit more, each time you meet with it. *liked*

9. gracias amigo

10. The experiences are definately different. It has gone from an uncontrollable experience of mystery, fear, and complete careless happiness to something much more observable and controllable. The best comparison would be between immaturity and maturity lol. :smoke:

11. some earwax will help you reminenice like a motherfucker... i don't care how seasoned you are, take 4 hits of that shit and try talking to me without laughin your ass off

12. In one year, your attitude will completely change bud :)

13. Need me some earwax. I have had the giggles in a long time.

14. It's been about three years? :smoking:

15. Liked just because of your avatar LOL

16. I just know my strains lol. In the night time I smoke indica to help me sleep and in the morning I smoke some sativa to wake me up. Sativa generally makes everything fucking hilarious for me and I love it. Indica makes me super quiet and I just tend to get mad munchies and eat a lot.

If you want to experience weed like it was back in the day, then toke up and go for a walk in the woods and shit. No ones gonna care if you are just sitting on a bench staring at the sky listening to some music. I do it all the time and no one is gonna walk up to me and be like "EXCUSE ME SIR, STOP ENJOYING THIS FINE DAY YOU HIGH FUCK."

17. Amen dude, amen. I miss the days when I'd laugh my ass off then ask myself "why was i even laughing?"

18. Or when it's like impossible to look at someone without laughing.

19. That made me laugh my ass off.

20. i just miss the more intense high i got back in the day lol sucks having tolerance