i miss that high, my thoughts.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tropicana, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Alright so for the past month i have been blazing a shit load by myself. and never with my friends for that time. I took too many xannies before school cus i had at least 5. I ask asking my friends for lighter so i can blaze behind the school, doing that is the worst idea ever. my friends didn't give me one cus i was fucked up and was about to blaze with a bottle with a 10 sack i found in my locker. i found a fucking lighter from this guy w ho carries a lighter cus hes just one of those guys; he doesn't even smoke. so everyone was in assembly for some random bull shit and i was behind the school doing bottle tokes.. i come back and fuck the dean of students that faggot catches me. I'm already on a contract from my other school blazing in their restroom lol i know im an idiot. i have some herb on my and 2 bars.. they find it. i get suspended for 2 days and then i get a call the 3rd saying I've been expelled. fuck me. it's my senior year and acceptance letters are coming out.. what can i do with that. so....(WOW i seriously ranted on about my background story..... pretty much on accident it was suppose to be two lines LOL) okay so uhh what was i even thinking...

so lately I've been feeling my highs to be really indica like even tho i may smoke some sativa. like my motivations to do something is gone cus i think I've been getting really bored. I haven't been with my friends for so long and i miss that high where your just chilling with your homies and having fun and doing crazy shit.

i hope i made sense and shared a story along with a feeling.
    peace out

2. T-Break that shit till your done with school bro, its fucking you up

Life > Weed? Weed > Life?

3. The only highs I truly miss are the ones from when I first toked... the most brilliant ideas.

Taquitos and metal slushie straws will be in my memory of stoner moments forevar.

You just gotta learn to not be dependant on it. As much as you may want to deny it the shit is mentally addictive, chill back and think about how serious that is. When you can't go without toking it's a bit too far, it's gotta be come an occasion again to relax, not to live.

4. No joke, my summer was full of 7-11 taquitos and slurpees to

5. I read your first big paragraph about your back story and that you got expelled in senior year.

I'm 30 man and I just have to say it might be time to take a break man. That shits starting to mess with your life and you know what they say about habits. Something along the lines of when you change your life to get it, its a problem.

Getting expelled isn't the worst thing but you NEED your GED at least man if you want to do ANYTHING with your life. If you don't have your GED don't expect to get a job above that of McD's unless you know someone and get lucky.

Imagine being 40 and trying to pay off a house or having two kids with a woman you hate because you didn't know the condom slipped off because you were to fucked up.

I'm just some dude on a forum but I give a shit about people and I know you want more with your life then what you'll get if you don't cool it awhile.