I miss my ex

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Iatomasi 420, Oct 22, 2012.

1. So I really dont know why I do, but I miss her. We dated over a year and a half back when I was in grade ten. Now were both 20. We broke up due to the fact she was moving really far away, about 3 hours or so.. which seemed far at the time. I've dated many girls, but she was the only girl I never had sex with. No fooling around.. just making out and chill and stuff. We both smoke weed of course. Her dad and family hated me but I mever met her moms side ( parents are divorced like mine) Never the less her dads side of the fam hated me cuz there portuguese and I'm italian i bet. Well the past new years we were suppose too chill, but i guess her cousin found out and told her dad so it didnt happen.. i got pissed off.. we got into a fight.. and havent talked since. Today i decided it'd be cool too add her on facebook again after i deleted her.. and she accpeted.. but she now has a Boyfriend.. damn just my luck.

well my point throughout all this rambling is should i make the effort to try and talk to her ? I really miss her, she was sweet, funny, real.. and not a complete bitch or slut like my recent exes

2. I miss my girlfriend too... We tried to keep our relationship going into college but she couldn't do it and was unhappy. We were each others first s and dated for almost 8 months... I miss her. But I think she has a boyfriend now too. I know I treated her the best though and made her feel amazing in bed so she'll miss me :)

3. Yeah man, like we both admited we were each others longest.. and she openly told me one day through phone call that if she was to have sex it would preferably be with me cause of the fact. Mind you I've had sex.. When we last spoke she supposedly hadnt. And she's not the type to lie. Now she has a bf so idk whats going on.. but I guess I'll make the effort to applogize because i acted like a dick last time me n her spoke.. and go from there hopefully.

4. [quote name='"Iatomasi 420"']Yeah man, like we both admited we were each others longest.. and she openly told me one day through phone call that if she was to have sex it would preferably be with me cause of the fact. Mind you I've had sex.. When we last spoke she supposedly hadnt. And she's not the type to lie. Now she has a bf so idk whats going on.. but I guess I'll make the effort to applogize because i acted like a dick last time me n her spoke.. and go from there hopefully.[/quote]

I say apologize but that's it. If she wants you shell come back. If you love her let her go if she comes back she was always yours...

5. i don't miss my ex girlfriend.. i miss the girl i used to call my girlfriend.

think about it.

higher.

6. if you feel good about it, then just do it.

7. [quote name='"IVXXNJM"']i don't miss my ex girlfriend.. i miss the girl i used to call my girlfriend.

think about it.

higher.[/quote]

Took the words right out of my mouth.

8. [quote name='"IVXXNJM"']i don't miss my ex girlfriend.. i miss the girl i used to call my girlfriend.

think about it.

higher.[/quote]

Wow thats some deep sh it man. And thats exactly it. Thats how i feel. She was somone i was proud to say was my girlfriend. Nobody thought me and her could last. And were together so long

9. I felt the exact same way about my ex. Up until a couple days ago anyways. You know when you start to dislike something about a person, and then everything they do just annoys you. That happened haha, now I'm try to decide which route to take.

10. Lol annoys you in a bad way though? Like irratates you? Like want to punch her in the head (but know u cant?) annoys u?

11. [quote name='"Iatomasi 420"']Lol annoys you in a bad way though? Like irratates you? Like want to punch her in the head (but know u cant?) annoys u?[/quote]

Like full blown want to punch her in the face, but I won't get laid from her if I do. So of course I'm not going to.

12. Lol I find women are generally annoying or in retrospect at least what they find playfull annoying sometimes.

13. [quote name='"Iatomasi 420"']Lol I find women are generally annoying or in retrospect at least what they find playfull annoying sometimes.[/quote]

I guess it just depends on the woman. Mine was notoriously bad for saying " I don't know, or doesn't matter" whenever I asked what she wanted to do, or eat or anything she could apply that answer too.

Fuck that shit pissed me off. Stop being so indecisive.

14. I hate that ! Pisses me off too. Its like its gotta always be u deciding shit