I miss George Carlin

Discussion in 'General' started by PositiveAttitudeMachine, Jun 17, 2012.

1. I just wanted to say that Im watching an old Carlin stand up show, and man, even then that guy had it all figured out, literally everything he is dead right on. He was a smart mother fucker.

Any other Carlin fans in the house?

2. Why do the good ones always have to go and die eh? I wonder what he'd be saying today if he could see the current state of the world...

3. I duno I think he would fit in... With me anyway.. I guess I would be right behind him

4. Anyway, as I was saying... he's quite the linguist.

5. Watch the "People are fucking boring" clip shit never gets old.

6. He was a great observer, he didn't really seem to be as much of a comedian as one who could take it all in and spit it out in a way anyone could understand...RIP Mr. Carlin..

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efKguI0NFek]George Carlin - Voting - YouTube[/ame]

This is good. Very good.

8. What the fuck is happening in my thread?

Anyway, next toke is for Carlin... Anyone see his last stand up show? Was it any good?

9. Yeah George Carlin was great. I remember my older brother introducing me to his "Seven Words You Can Never Say on Television" when i was almost a teen. ha ha.

10. Here you go blades

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_Nrp7cj_tM]The Seven Words - YouTube[/ame]

11. His book last words is a good read!!

12. I have never heard of it, the hunt is on...

13. back in 2003 my brother and I stumbled across parental advisory and back in town. after listening to them both one night, we were hooked. We must have listened to each CD 8-10 times that summer. then we bought napalm and silly putty, and brain droppings. must have read those 2 or three times.
    Then in 2007, he came to town. i went to the box office and bought 7 tickets, mainly because I didn't want to pay the ticketmaster fee. I took 6 friends to go see him. It was AMAZING. greatest show ever. yeah, i miss him too.

14. I love George Carlin, if you noticed any of my posts you would see that i frequently post his videos. You just can't get enough. He was a highly enlightened individual.