Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I might need to get some Omega-3 pills.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blunt Visions, Oct 30, 2012.

1. #1 Blunt Visions, Oct 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2012
    I've noticed since last year that at a certain point if I keep on smoking i'll just sober up. I was on a t-break for 2 months, then recently started smoking again and I was blitzed like hell of 3 hits, but my tolerance is going up again and going up really fast.

And i'm not getting bad bud either, haven't smoked regs in a long time. But at the same time I can't get to "that level" were i'm contempt and don't wanna smoke anymore, and if I try smoking more it just feels like i'm getting sober. I tried switching up by making firecrackers. It went well the first time, but after a couple more tries I can't even reach a peak. I just feel really tired.

So I think I just deficient on Omega-3. What do you guys think?

Edit: Also, if I smoke on an empty stomach my peak is drastically cut short.

2. I don't have any firsthand experience with it, but I don't think it would hurt to start taking omega 3 pills

3. Ive been taking omega 3 pills since early summer and I've never heard of them helping tolerance.
    But now that you mention it I haven't really noticed my tolerance go up since I started taking them.
    I'm interested in where you heard omega 3 help lower tolerance.

Either way it can't hurt to take them, they're not very expensive plus they're really good for you.
    Just take one everyday at around the same time daily.(when you wake up or before you go to bed)

Also, if you are allergic to fish or flax then they could give you a rash. I'm allergic to flax and I had to switch to an all fish pill.
    Best of luck!

4. The thing with Omega-3 is that it doesn't take effect in a few days, at least for me it didn't.

Go on a T-break for a few weeks while taking Omega-3 and see how that works.

And btw the only way you could be omega-3 deficient is if you never eat fish.

5. Give it 2 weeks taking them everyday and you may notice a difference. It wont lowwer your tollerance all it is doing is helping to repair you cb1/cb2 receptors that are getting abused on the regular.

The majority of smokers could benefit form the use of omega 3

6. Fixed that for you.

7. Lol I barely ever eat fish. I know Omega-3 won't effect tolerance. In theory, it's not a tolerance problem at all. I can get high off less than a bowl. But the problem is is that I can't get to that perfect level like I used to, and when I try to go beyond, I start becoming sober. I believe I read a post by Granny saying that it's because of Omega-3 deficiency, idk I read it somewhere. So i'll try it out.