I MIGHT have to take a piss test tomorrow. Should I really postpone?

Discussion in 'General' started by primetime21335, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Guys I need the advice of the city's elite. I haven't posted here much recently, honestly because I don't smoke as much anymore, but I know we have some great minds here.

Here is what we're working with.

I didn't think they would be testing this early in the job process.

Here's the deal, a year ago, I was a daily smoker. 6 months ago, it was like, I'd get a bag and smoke it every day for a week, then go a good 3 weeks without smoking again. Then I'd get a bag/ come home/ and smoke again for a few days to a week straight.

Christmas break, I smoke frequently. Not every day, but I'd say a good 3-4 times a week. I brought a bag up to school and smoked it every day for maybe a week. Maybe less. This is early to mid January.

So basically you could call me a "regular" smoker I guess. Not a "heavy" smoker though. If we really want to put this in perspective, let's say 3.5g-7 g's a month.

Then I came home probably the 3rd week of january and smoked when we went out to a bar. And took the rest up here to school and finished it, saying it's the last time I"ll smoke before getting a job. We'll say the last time I smoked was around Jan 21.

Then I came home again 2 weeks or so later and splurged and smoked one time with a friend. Feb 7.

I haven't smoked since.

Now I'm worried that I'll get tested tomorrow at this initial interview process b/c the application they sent me talks all about the drug test they give. See I thought I'd have another week or two at least because they are probably interviewing so many people that it would be too expensive for them to just dt everyone on the first interview b/c it costs them like 100 bucks to test.

Maybe I"m wrong though, maybe they test everyone first time. Hell maybe the lady has a strong feeling about me and just wants me to test now.

Well that will be on the 26th, which is only a 19 day cushion.

I used to be a skinny guy, but college has fattened me up, and I"m around 6-0 or 6-1 190. I have a beer gut. I lift weights twice a week, but that's about the extent of my physical activity.

Soooo I'm very nervous.

19 days. 19 days. It's just not enough. I really hope they wait until spring break, but that is still not the 45 day cushion I would really like.

Someone said I should postpone. I mean should I really?

2. Well, I can say this, do what you can in those 19 days if you really want to.
    Are you sure its a urine test?

3. I'm sure it's a urine test. The test is tomorrow, and tomorrow will be 19 days since the last time I smoked.

The thing is, like I said, I'm not even sure they'll test me tomorrow.

4. I don't think THC would still be in your system 19 days after a smoking session if you went for 2 weeks without smoking before that. I mean, there is definitely a chance that it will still be in your system but I think it depends on what you have been eating/drinking and how much you have been working out the past 2 weeks.

If you are really worried about it - just buy one of those detox drinks that gives you a 6 hour window or buy some synthetic urine at a smoke shop near you. However, I think if you just drank green tea and water for the next 24 hours you'd probably pass.

5. Buy a piss test from a drug store, if i turns of positive then just go for a false negative.

6. I think I'm gong to go to GNC and buy a cleanser thingy

7. i was on probation and in treatment for some stuoid shit i did when i was intoxicated(drunk).
    1.and which test are you taking the ones that you piss in the cup wait a lil bit and they peel off the side?

2.or are you takin one where you send in?

answers
    1.the peel UA's are ones that can only tell to 2 weeks to 2 and a half weeks.

2.and the ones you send in they can go back far ass hell just depends on how much THC there testing for

8. they send it in.

if they send it in, could i maybe use someone elses pee?

9. HOW EFFECTIVE ARE THE GNC FLUSHING THINGYS??

God I'm tripping so fucking bad right now.