I might have bugs :(

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by NebbieGrow09, May 26, 2009.

1. Ok so I started my plants outdoor and then 1 week later moved them into bigger indoor pots. I looked very close today to realize there is tiny tiny bugs in my soil.

What should I do ? Will it or can it hurt the plants ?

Thanks, Nebbie

2. Do you have pics of the insects?

-C

3. No but they were very tiny and fast.

4. I would get them out of that soil and into a new mixture quickly. Without a picture there is no way to really identify them. It is better to ere on the side of caution.

-C

5. buy some lady bugs, they eat almost any other bugs smaller then them and they wont hurt your plant. they are cheap too. do the little insects look like spiders and just stay in the soil?

6. i think thats one of those japanese beetles, they will eat everything plant matter wise. i would go to ur home depot and buy one of those bug vapor strips if u see anymore.

7. Exactly like that tiny spider that stay in the soil they dont fly.

8. if they stay in the soil, i got those from a bag of old FFOF soil. i had it sitting for a while closed up but i guess the soil came with some eggs of them or something but i went to add some soil to my pots and i grabbed a handfull out of the bag and it was covered with them. they never hurt my crop or plant so i let them live.

9. Ill let em stay untill they hurt them.

10. Dude just buy lady bugs dont let them stay alive.. I have lady bugs and there pretty cool :D 10$ for 2000 lady bugs lol!

11. haha what do they eat ?