I might have a job tomorrow.

Discussion in 'General' started by underahoneymoon, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Ahhh so excited about maybe having a full time job! Trying not to get my hopes up since there is a big possibility of it not happening.
    My dad's company (electronic supply) needs someone in the receiving department and if I could get that job I would be so happy. Haven't had a job (besides babysitting for practically nothing) since september. Haven't had a full time job since april. I am going crazy not having an income and not being able to go out and have fun.
    It's not my dream job but at this point I would rather work doing something where I am learning something new than work retail of food service again. And this would be full time with possible over time vs. starting out at part time.
    So yeah just wanted to share that :hello::D

2. congrats!

i have a job interview on Wednesday at a pizza place so i kind of know how you feel

3. The fuck is a honeymoon?

4. Well traditionally a honeymoon is where you get your freak on after your wedding. But in my case it's my favorite song by my favorite band.

5. way to go honey

[​IMG]

6. Congratulations,Girl! I instantly thought about what it feels like that first day waking up.....

Attached Files:

7. Congrats! Def sending good vibes your way for it all to fall into place!

8. Own that shit!

9. Brain fart lo. I saw your sig and got confused

10. Thanks for the nice words guys. If it doesn't work out I will post a sad follow up thread haha.

11. congrats op, can u get me a job too?

12. Courtesy of Channelate
    [​IMG]

13. Congrats man :smoke:

14. I wish I were in your shoes. Nothing too eventful is happening with myself.

15. You could have a job today if you walked down to the corner.

Jus'sayin' :confused_2:

16. Workin girls :smoking:

17. Hahaha. Well I'm not that desperate. Yet.

18. Congrats, it's about time you bum! .. Or possibly former bum :p Further evidence that success is all about who you know :smoke:

19. Lol thanks, Mufasa.