Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I might get schizophrenia?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BuyMeSome, May 11, 2011.

1. Sooo ive been smoking for about 6-8 months now and have made it a habbit.. But i recently found out schizophrenia runs in my family.. I do know that my uncle is schizophrenic.. Nd apparently he was a druggy at my age. I hate talking about this cuz i love smoking so much.. I just dont know what to do. Advice?

2. Go see a doctor if your concerned, I doubt a person on a forum can give you proper mental health advice. Best of luck! :wave:

3. #3 BuyMeSome, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What would i say to my doctor? Hi doctor should i smoke or not? Haha

4. In some cases marijuana doubles or even 5x your chance of getting schizo but in some cases it also helps prevents it. you just gotta pray ur genes didnt get the bad trait.

5. Schizophrenia won't just pop up,it's got symptoms that you can monitor.auditory or visual hallucinations,social withdrawal,anger issues.if you have more than 2 symptoms when you are sober(completely)clean then just see a psychiatrist