Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I might get caught. What do i do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tooktheriver, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Ok well today we were smoking inside this abandoned house but everyone around here like doesn't really like me and snitched us out to the owners and told them that we wood always go in there an smoke (which is true lol!!) but earlier we ditched and I forgot my weed in there it's about a gram left and I left it on the floor in plain sight and the motherfuckers that own that house are family thru one of my cousins and they told us that if someone tells them that we went in there again they wood call the cops... But earlier when she was telling us this she went inside but came out with nothing... What wood happen if they go again and find the weed??? Will I go to jail since I "broke" in their house? Or can they not prove it's mine??

Edit: sorry for my english (I'm fucken baked!!)

2. it's your own dam fault and just deny, deny, deny doubt they going to scan the bag for finger prints as long as you never go to that house again your good

3. #3 Tooktheriver, Jun 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ok ok but I was thinking if I shood jus go get it like at 3 in the morning. . . Cuz were also left a homemade bong I took it apart but the bolw still has a lil bit of weed ?

4. Just smack yourself... Then stake the house out..

5. #5 Tooktheriver, Jun 1, 2011
    Ha WTF??

6. Vacant houses are a badddd idea! Because cops can come very easily.

Suspicious neighbors, etc.

7. #7 Tooktheriver, Jun 1, 2011
    Yea I know dat now lol so if the cops get involve and they find the weed can it come back to me?

8. They aren't going to trace the weed back to you. The worse that could happen was if those people who were family through your cousin ratted out to your family. As long as you don't go back there is nothing the cops could do to trace the weed back to you. No worries bro, well except for find a new place to toke up so you can relax and forget the whole ordeal of course.

9. Go back at night and burn the house, otherwise you could face along time in prison

10. This kids trippin so hard he might actually do that lol. Sarcasm does not translate well over text

11. run in that mother fucker get it and dip. cops wouldn't have a chance on catching u

12. lol im not trippen at all foo, cuz like what ill get 10 hours community service? but its cuz i dont want my parents to know you dig? and lol if the cops come to my house with a lil baggy with a lil less than a gram of sour d then yea ha my parents wood be "disappointed" in me lol

13. GO GET DAT ISH, .. No, Seriously.
    GET DA SOURRRRRRR

14. im going to assume you're under 18 (so you shouldn't really even be here) so if the cops do by some freak chance track you down you probably wouldn't get more than a slap on the wrist, that is assuming it's your first time getting caught.

to answer your previous question. no, you shouldn't retrieve the bud. if the owners already know you smoke there its definitely not a good idea to break in at 3 in the morning and risk getting busted for breaking and entering on top of drug possession. just let it go man, you'll see more grams in your life.

15. nah i dont think its worht i think im jus guna stay away from there and if something comes ill just be like well ive have never even been there and deny as much as posible... thanks to all!

16. No man im not under 18 my parents live with me its my house but like I jus dont want them to know you know wat i mean?... and yea im not guna brake in im jus guna stay away from there . thanks.

17. how about you come back when your 18. and stop doing stupid shit.

18. #18 ProvidencePlant, Jun 1, 2011
    How about you stop trying to be a mod?

19. ok dude im over 18 ya dig? i jus explained it like a post above yours? READ FOO!!

20. aye mang, your good, cops aint doin shit.

but if you don't run back and grab that dime, i will.