I might be going to jail tomorrow.. for 9 months.

Discussion in 'General' started by Tonyizzle, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Pretty much the story is I'm on probation and i have to meet my PO tomorrow. I smoked half a blunt 13 days ago, thats hopefully out of my system. But I also took 4 rolls on Friday night, and have no idea what they might have been cut with, so i'm nervous as hell. I bought an at home drug test that I plan to take in the morning, if I fail it i'm going to try a detox drink.. if that doesn't work, well then i'll be seeing you guys in 9 months :(

I hate probation :eek:

2. Shoulda skipped the rolls man..

3. no doubt, but I hope things work out for the better for you man.

4. Well, you made the decision, now you gotta live with it man.

5. gonna have to agree dude, should have pounded back afew beers or took a trip to sydney ::p

none the less good luck man, I am pretty sure everything will be alright...what color where the rolls brah ?

6. Well why would you even do something like that?
    Seriously, that makes no sense at all.

I would get the detox drinks now.

7. damn dude, those rolls could have anything from h to ketamine to meth in them...tough situation dude...what are you on probation for in the first place?

8. #8 Tonyizzle, Oct 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2008
    I was only thinking about how X gets out of your system pretty fast.. wasn't thinking about what it might have been cut with. I took blue fuck yous.

Edit: Don't beat me up about it.. I already feel shitty enough about this situation :(

9. Good luck dude, I don't really know what else to say

10. Dude that sucks major dick.

Shoulda skipped the rolls of course, but hey, what can you do.

Nothin to say but GL bro, do the self-drug test, if you fail, take the drink.

Can't hope for more than that.

11. Maybe you can make up a reason you can't meet with your PO today,, try to reschedule it for 2morrow... Say there's some serious illness in the family or some shit like that...

I'd be up all night chuggin water if I was you... Good luck man

12. I've never been on probation so i have no idea how they test you, but if its a piss test you should be able to get that done easy.

13. No way possible.. If I ever don't show up to a scheduled meeting on time I get revoked on the spot. I have the strictest PO in the county. :rolleyes:

Ugh.. I was hoping i'd make this thread and i woud hear some "it'll be fine man" but now im just so much more fucking nervous.. I don't know what the fuck I was thinking taking those stupid fucking rolls.. I hate this. :(

14. If i were in that situation, i would not even have to think twice about rollin.

15. Does he hold your dick while you piss or could you possibly go synthetic?

16. I'd get those drinks personally.
    no use in taking the chance.

17. He watches you piss :eek:

18. He doesn't watch me do shit, bro :smoke:

Get the drinks. Personally, I prefer the Omni Cleanse pill if you can find it. I think that's about your best bet.

19. synthetic piss is pretty good man.

20. I love you and wish you nothing but the best

good luck, and you are in my thoughts.

-BW