I Messed Up

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Hot Sauce, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Well, yesterday I got caught smoking weed for the 3rd or 4th time. The parents told me to stop, and I said okay. Well, today, my dumb ass decides to get a can of air and inhale it. I am fully aware of the consequences and don't know WHY the hell I did it, but I did. I ended up passing out and falling on the floor, knocking over my guitar at the same time. Being that my parents were in the next room, they came in there. They were standing over me while I was laid out on the floor, and when I started getting up I couldn't even talk. It made me feel so bad for my parents. :(

I felt like a real piece of shit.

A piece of advice...
    Don't do inhalants at all.

2. When i was about 8, i accidentally sucked all the air from a Redi-Whip can and was spinning around the room and passed out. Scared the absolute shit out of mom...I didn't realize how dangerous it was at the time and i was lucky i didn't hurt myself too bad and that was the last time i ever did that again

But damn that sucks about getting caught man...i've been there before

3. your a drug addict

4. I appreciate that a lot, man. Really helps.

5. ...

Anyways, sorry to hear that man. What happens now, are you busted?

6. They just don't want me smoking weed or anything else. I'll be 18 in 3 months, but i'm going to the Army, so I guess I pretty much have to quit anyways.

But it really disappointed them seeing me sprawled out in the floor with a can of air duster, and that got to me. I do not like disappointing people, especially my parents. I've felt really empty and shitty since it happened. I still can't believe I did that stupid bullshit.

7. 2nd time today. bye! :wave:

8. Ah yes, forgot all about that. D'oh. :confused:

9. :hello:

:wave:

10. We all have to learn from our mistakes, the only thing there is left to do is take that as an experience and move on to correct it in your future life. It shows significance and impact on your character, by correcting the actions rather than letting them pass as you sit in gloom. The colder and emptier it feels, the more reason there is to fix it. If there's a sacrifice you feel you need to pay, then see if there's anything you need done around the house... do the dishes and laundry for your mom, and learn to cook simple meals for them so they can wake up to breakfast or something. Go the extra mile to show them that you're going to change, rather than stating it and not showing results.

11. Oh, believe me man, I am. Thanks for the helpful advice. ;)

12. You did not mess up. You did exactly what you needed to do at this point in your life and will learn from it exactly what you need to. Everybody is the perfect version of themselves. You do not control your thoughts - Whatever occurs and whatever you do correlates directly to your life experience so far and your train of thoughts starting from when you were born till now, and nobody who was "in your place" and had all the same experiences and thoughts would have done any different - causality.

Learn and move on.

13. I'm just asking for some advice. I've already recieved a private message. If you don't want to help me, then don't. Please try to refrain from doing that.

14. You're* bad at spelling

15. (satire of most gc users)
    "oh im so sorry about your problem, what can i do to hel...........WAIT YOUR NOT 18+? GO TO HELL!!!"

lol its so funny how we all smoke the dankness and break the rules. but we enforce the underage rule so strictly even though theres really no harm in destroying it all together...dejavu much? you guys are hypocrites if you ask me

16. I'm sorry that you decided to inhale duster, but I don't feel bad that you were caught, because that shit is unhealthy, & a stupid way to get high. Take it as a lesson learned, & discontinue your reckless behavior.

I also find it funny how many people (who are not admins) want to point out how someone broke the 18+ rule. Haha, I mean, most of us are breaking rules in our societies (smoking weed), but obviously those who are pointing it out just don't "get it" if you know what I mean: they don't understand life like the rest of us, they are probably still under 18 themselves, or at least immature.

Oz.

17. dude just change it real fast

18. Doing what?

19. hilarious isnt it?

20. Yeah it IS hilarious how someone publicly admits :rolleyes: he's underage although forum rules state you have to be 18 when signing up...