I messed up while tranplanting

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by jahlovesall, Feb 26, 2017.

1. So I'm very new to growing, and this is my first time guerrilla growing (well 2nd attempt but last one got found and pulled), I started her off in one of those small plastic pots and when I tried to transplant her the soil just sort of collapsed, which I'm pretty sure did some damage to her roots, within five minutes she was starting to droop, I watered her after transplanting as well [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. This is what she looked like five minutes before transplanting transplanting [​IMG]

3. This has been a season with a lot of mess ups for me as the one in the background was my failed attempt at topping

4. Any advice on how to help her recover?

5. foliar spray her, add aloe vera and silica if you have some.
    you can also try to cover her with something transparent like a clear tote that can cover but not crush her for a day or two so it creates a humid environment. if you dont have something transparent even a white 5gallon bucket might work. she needs the humidity more then a lot of light right now.

• Like Like x 1
  6. She'll most likely be fine as long as you didn't damage too many roots. They are a very resilient plant.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks for the help, much appreciated

8. Did you condition it for outside? If you've brought her outside when she's only been under low light then the sun will cook her fast. Cover it or find some way to shade it if this is the case.

9. Nah man she was always outside, but she was getting too big for the pot that I started her off in