I messed up so bad

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ConstantBongRip, Sep 13, 2011.

1. I made a thread yesterday that my buds were to wet in the little jar i had them in so i was told to fan dry them but now they are all dried up. When we got them off the plants it looked like i had about a quarter or more, but now the nuggets barley cover the bottom of the container. hate life what do i do.?

2. [quote name='"ConstantBongRip"']I made a thread yesterday that my buds were to wet in the little jar i had them in so i was told to fan dry them but now they are all dried up. When we got them off the plants it looked like i had about a quarter or more, but now the nuggets barley cover the bottom of the container. hate life what do i do.?[/quote]

so you had wet buds,
    and you dried them. now you're upset that they're smaller in size and weight?

3. Ha! Reality hurts

4. You realize you still have the same amount of bud you started with, right? All you lost was water weight.

5. None of you understand my concern, you would have to read my last post and this is my first time drying them so give me a break. Its the fact that they are turning brown and completley drying out and im asking for advice so they dont look like mids.

6. [quote name='"sandiegostonerz"']ha! Reality hurts[/quote]

7. Drying your harvest will reduce the total weight by quite a bit, as much of the initial weight is water content.

Never weight your wet harvest. This way you don't get disappointed. ;)

Check out the thread ICGreen linked and you should be good to go.

In the future you may wish to keep comments about the same issue in the same thread, so people who respond will be able to see the whole story. Just a helpful tip. Peace.

8. The size you lost was going to be lost anyway. They will loose as much as 75% during even the best drying and curing.