Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Messed Up only once

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jinx2011, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Well i messed up i went to a unknown dealer but i did hear he had ok weed not good but ok. So outta nowhere he calls and i ask how he got my number and said a friend. so he said had a quad for sell for 20 so i jump on that but i get there and it smells like ditch but also the smell of weed. so i try to get out of the deal to try it for a dime and says no scales bro. anyway im a dumbass and bought it and well im smoking it and for a weird reason i notice a slight buzz off 1 bong bowl. overall tho shitty weed cause usually its stronger but it even tastes like weed and not ditch but i mean ditch smell bad.

i think i got ripped and learned not to buy off him
    but do u think its ditch

2. Ditch? as in ditch weed? Post up a pic, and as for quad for 20? that's to good to be true.

3. This thread sucks.

Makes no sense. :devious:

4. True, but i`ll give him a chance to post a pic.

5. its shaky but there are a few buds and big ones but i dont think ditch could produces this big of buds but the rest is shaky

6. Post a pic?

7. So you maybe bought shitty weed? Oh well, its only 20 bucks. Just use a different dealer next time. Roll that herb into some blunts or something and make the best of a sketchy situation

8. PICS OR YOUR BED WILL BE MYSTERIOUSLY WARM WHEN YOU GET IN IT TONIGHT:devious:

9. camera is broke getting one in 2 days

10. as a matter of fact i think i have a pack of white owls in the car haha ill try it big ass one too lol

11. you seem to be high off this shit you bought cause you not makin any sense lol, anyway is ditch supposed to be a strain of weed? and if ditch is weed how can it "smell like ditch but also the smell of weed" try to make more sense

12. why do u have to be mean i think i got ripped now this

13. I never make sense in any of my long posts. I mean as in Ditch Weed not a strain just wild weed and it smells very much different then what weed smells like but it smells like a mix of both. Maybe the shake is ditch and buds are weed.

14. so normal weeds? or wild growing buds? You're sending mixed messages bro. the smell may be chemicals. we can only help you out if you can find a pic or something

15. Sounds like you just bought shitty weed. But if it gets you high... what the hell? Why's it matter? If you got a q for 20 and got ripped off one bowlpack your in luck dude. Enjoy it while it lasts :smoke:

16. Ok i am saying i think that the buds are good weed and the shake is ditch weed. This is why it smell like a mix of ditch/good weed

17. lol! spoken like a true virgin ...jk

o ive never heard of this but maybe your rite they gave you good buds and some trash "ditch" to weigh it out so i guess the lesson learned here is...

get a new dealer

18. so half actually and half trash. well that's no bueno, ditch the ditch and smoke the ganj.

19. even if half is ditch dude... that means you got an eighth of probably higher mids or something for 20. not terrible.

20. ok so my first quote is i just got ripped off now but ur understanding me now