i may have herpes

Discussion in 'General' started by Capnfalconpunch, Sep 16, 2013.

1. i made out sorta with a slutty chick, i didnt know how slutty she was though so im trying to break it off only to find out i have this weird red mark on my dick. it was on the spot where there was a scab from where i jerked off too hard when i was drunk and stoned with cottonmouth and no lu.e and it could be that but im scared guys

2. It's probably the scab.

3. Man, you're trippin bro.

It's the scab, happens to the best of us, weed isn't the best drug for pondering your health, trust me, too much paranoia for that.

4. FAAAAAAAAAAAABULOUSSSSSSS

5. It's highly unlikely that you would get genital herpes from kissing. You probably have liquid trapped under the scab, turning it into a blister.

Use fucking lotion next time. Come on now!

6. Ask her? I am sure she will love to answer that question for ya

7. Well. Maybe don't go fooling around with skanks next time?

8. That just means you're becoming a man Johnny!

9. Dude I think you are overreacting haha I wouldn't worry about it. I don't think you can get herpies on your dick from making out...I'm sure you could have gotten it on your lips but I think your fine man, peace!

10. 1 outta 4 ppl have herpes. 10 ppl have posted on this thread which mean 2 1/2 ppl have herpes.

:eek:

11. Lmao!

12. "Thats how dicks be gettin drips"

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. #13 TattooKilla, Sep 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2013
    Hahahaha wow man wowYour lucky tho. I got an STD once. It's gone now tho. Don't worry guys.Edit: credit to h4boxer for that nice drips reference. Bitch works that cleaners..

14. Jacked off stoned with cottonmouth? You spit lube your own meat while jerking off?

15. #15 Toastin', Sep 17, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2013
    [quote name="dudebro" post="18692228" timestamp="1379376475"]Jacked off stoned with cottonmouth? You spit lube your own meat while jerking off?[/quote]All the cool people do it get with it

16. WTF? You injure yourself jo? Damn, I thought i needed some pussy!

17. LMAO @ this thread! :laughing:

18. If she didn't touch your dick you don't have genital herpes. Herpes is a contact spread disease, so only the part that gets touched blisters