I may be pregnant, need opinions.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Buell, Feb 20, 2009.

1. I dont know if anyone else posted this, but for the first few weeks little development is taking place, so this is the time you can still smoke and drink. After that though you should not do ether.

2. coathanger + vagina = no more baby

just kidding

but an abortion is always an option in certain places

3. Agreed. At least she has the maturity to talk about this. Give the gal a break this is a difficult and confusing situation for her.

4. Abort if you ever want a chance at a good life.

5. That's a terrible thing to say, your ignorance is astonishing..
    Though it is your decision in the end, if you do plan on keeping this child and want him or her to have what's best for themselves don't risk smoking.

You never know what may happen to the baby, I'd rather stop smoking for 9 months and hopefully deliver a healthy child, than smoke and take the risk of hurting my unborn child.
    Just my 2 cents on this..

6. If your pregnancy is unplanned and all you want to do is get high, then you shouldnt have a child. Obviously if it wasnt planned then you are not prepared or equipped to take care of it.

Having a child just because you are against abortion is NOT A REASON! This will not only ruin the parents life but also the childs.

7. So you're telling me EVERYONE who has had a child that was unexpected has had their life ruined?

8. Oh no she will be fine. This will be one of those fairy tales of finding love in a newborn.

Shut the fuck up you know it will for 99%.

9. I have to say, this dude is a jerk. She seems pretty mature to me, so dont judge, you don't even know this person AND there is no proof that THC harms a fetus anyway, especially early in the first trimester. Don't scare this poor woman, be supportive of your fellow blades.

10. PLAN B look it up

11. I have a friend who is currently about 8 months pregnant. she smoked bud before she got pregnant, and the pregnancy hasn't slowed her down. she smokes daily and is happy to report that the baby is perfectly healthy according to doctors.

12. #52 musho3210, Feb 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2009

I'm guessing you were a mistake and you got fucked up?

Back the fuck off, it doesnt have to be a fairytale story, plenty of families started out of mistakes. She never even said her age, social status, finance etc. For all you know she could be the daughter of fucking Sarah Palin who just got pregnant a second time or the daughter of the CEO of Sony.

Your problem is you only hear about the stories of unplanned pregnancies that happen to fucking HIV infected hookers living in a ghetto. Your pretty damn niave to think that upper middle and upper class dont have accidental pregnancies. Its human instinct to fuck most guys/girls in site.

How do you know marijuana is her only question. This is a marijuana forum, so she asked a question related to marijuana, she's obviously asking her doctor the other questions that we would be unfit to answer, or she could be on a mother's forum asking questions. Who the fuck said marijuana was her first priority and that is the ONLY thing she is thinking about?

13. I have to say, this dude is a jerk. She seems pretty mature to me, so dont judge, you don't even know this person AND there is no proof that THC harms a fetus anyway, especially early in the first trimester. Don't scare this poor woman, be supportive of your fellow blades.[/quote]
    No man, he's right.

The mature thing to do if you had the slightest suspicion that you might be pregnant would be to hold off on smoking for the short amount of time it would take to find out for sure. If you need to smoke so bad that you can't even do that, then you are not ready to have a baby. Pot may or may not have an affect on an unborn child. It hasn't been conclusively proved either way. Why take the risk until you know for sure that you're not pregnant?

Sounds like someone might have developed a psychological addiction.