I make music and here it is

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Mogwai, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Soundteq's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Normally I don't bother trying to promote my music... But it's been a while before I've even bothered signing into my SC account (haven't been making new songs, just studying music theory/techniques lately). I figured what the fuck, I may as well post it or something.

Appreciate anybody who checks it out. If you think a certain track is good or a certain track is terrible, mention it =D. I'm still sorta new to making tunes and I came into it with absolutely no knowledge on production, so yeah. If you think they suck I'll understand haha

2. I like it, really chill. :)

3. Thanks.

A little piece of information for anybody interested haha.. All of the music uploaded here (I think all of it anyway) was made when I was completely fucked up >.>'. I really like tripping on unmentionables and trying to make music. Everything sounds great when I was on em so yeah.. I've quit using other drugs though so now it's either sober or high state of mind made