I make a YouTube Talk and Smoke show with my friends and you guys seem to love it. Heres a new one. How to season your new Titanium HUGE DAB WARNING

Discussion in 'General' started by RollinindaRoyce, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Hey guys so i have put a few of my shows up here and you all seem to love it and give me great reviews and advice on what you think would work better. I love getting feedback on m videos and also like to educate if theres things you have not heard of or about yet. I do current events and random shit about smoking. So here is the newest one. I just got myself a fat titanium banger and had to season it before dabbing. So i made this video. BTW. There is a huge fucking dab at the end of it. Check it out guys!

2. That's gonna go viral

3. Dude quit spamming the forums promoting your show. Keep it to one thread. Grasscity is not an easy way for you to get views.

4. you should make a single thread and post all your videos to that so you have an a central area and it creates less spam

5. #8 WaxPayne, Aug 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2015
    I think my computer is messed up. I still don't see any video [​IMG]

Here's a slo mo dab video in the meantime . Made it a little bit ago.

6. I've never understood the point in shows like this. If you want to experience a bunch of stoners discussing random crap just grab a sack and some friends.

7. i mean not everyone has tons of friends...

8. anyway here is the video

9. I can relate to that, I basically have no friends near by after relocating across the country. Still don't get it though, but thats cool I don't have too.

10. You even suck at spamming. No one can see the video In This thread nor the other thread you started. Step up your game. Like others have said. Get it all in one thread and stop spamming.

11. My dick is bigger than OP's title

12. Well on my phone it is only like 3 inches so that is not saying much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk