I made this fat girl SQUIRT!!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by LeftHandLead, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Well, at least I thought I did..

I had this big girl in the shop from the local strip joint the other day! You guys ever notice how every fat stripper is named after some type of food? Before I even met this broad, I knew she was fat as hell cause her damn name was fudge! So anyway, she's in the back dancing butt flapping naked, crankin that Fat Albert an shit! About 10 minutes go by, and I already got this heavy breathing chick on the floor, HULK SMASHing her back completely off! Beast fucking this 300 pound hoe like I was fresh off a 10 year prison bid! She was like.. "OMG, Lefty, I'm about to cum, I'm cumming!!" Then I feel something wet splash on my stomach! I'm thinking to myself.. "I made her squirt, I made her squirt!" Then I look down and WTF? It was a Capri Sun pouch that got stuck in one of her rolls, and it popped while I was hittin it.

I simply don't know what to say about this.:(

2. no pics?

3. You wouldn't want to see that shit bro.

4. Better capri sun than her cum. Ha that rhymed

5. did it smell like garlic butter?

6. You'd be wrong bro.

[​IMG]

7. I don't even

What

8. Shit smelled like antifreeze!:(

9. I fail to believe a fat woman would let an open capri sun simply roll around in the large folds of her over stretched skin.

10. idk but heh?

11. when i relized her name was fudge and she didnt actually squirt i thoought she fudged all over you AMIRIGHT.

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I05ApnTop4&feature=related]Al Bundy: Crimes against Obesity - YouTube[/ame]

13. Nice story dude. Except one thing. This is in Real Life Stories.

14. Well did you drink the capri sun?

15. [quote name='"Chronicus"']Nice story dude. Except one thing. This is in Real Life Stories.[/quote]

It's also not "just post whatever the hell story you can make up".

A good story has something of interest, something of value whether it teaches a lesson or it's just humorous our whatever. People want to hear a good story.

This was just a senseless amalgamation of shame.

16. You live a sad life, OP.

17. This is basically how I feel about modern comedy. =P

18. hehheheheheheh ew

19. I really hope u were drunk to the point u couldnt do anything right cept fuck... Cuz if ur that desperate for pussy mayb u should fuck humans, fat bitches are gross man stay away !

20. So women with weight on them aren't human? Screw off.

This thread should be closed, it's completely pointless.