Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i made some iso hash.... it wont smoke??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sam401, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Ok so i made some iso hash with 91% i went to light it and it would not burn or stay lit for the cup thingy lmao but ya im high and pissed and wanna figure this out xD

2. Post a pic of it doggg

3. And not a single fuck was given that day.

4. No, no, no wtf are you doing? You're supposed to put it up your butt. That's the only way your body can absorb enough of the THC to get properly baked.

5. Stop being dumb as fuk and i dont have a cam its a tiny ass black sticky ball

6. lmao I wish I knew what you were talking about.

7. The cup...thingy?

8. the "cup thingy" is not for oils... they melt.
    just hot knife or put it on top of your bowl.

9. ok thank you

10. Hot knife it. Best use of hash. Make small little pieces, put on stove top, use 1 really hot butter knife to pick it up, a second pressed against it to light it on fire... inhale the smoke! (Usually done with the top of a 2l bottle)

11. just use a screen on any bowl dude

12. just smoked .5 wit hot knife and bout to smoke some green and ya im already stoned to the bone gone lmao xD appreciate it now lets go make more xD

13. it doesnt burn right away, you have to hold a flame to it for a little bit. then it will melt down and start bubbling.

this is for a screen and pipe/bubbler/bong

14. oh and be careful when you scrape that shit out, I did it while already blitzed once and slipped, got a nice scar on my left index knuckle.

15. Is it dry?

16. lol... xD

17. Maybe you made heroin :O