Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I made it

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bild, Aug 13, 2017.

1. So i made it i finaly found a conclusion whit my parents about weed(my dad espacaly mom eh she dosent wana see it but she dosent care).
    So my dad wana try weed but he dosent wana smoke it cuz he says that our lungs is made to get oxigen not co2 and stuff like that so he wants to eat it but ik how is to eat and is not a good ideea what should i do and if i i make a pot brownies 1g is enuf for me and him right?

2. Earth's atmosphere does for a fact contain 0.04% carbondioxide, so I don't see how a bit of extra CO2 would hurt your old man. Jokes aside, I have no clue if 1 gram will be enough, since the bud's potency plays an important role of how high you get. However, if you succeed to extract the THC properly into your dough, it should be enough to take your father downtown.

Also, have you thought of vaping your weed rather than smoking it?

3. Eh,took evrything back he becomes paranoied about cops and he is a cop so ya i am like fuck it i am a resposibel persone i told them and i gonna continue whit my herb