i made a order on the 21st, still in pre-shipping stage?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Agalloch, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Anyone know how long it usually takes before items ship?

2. Beans?It takes 10 days to get um,I'm in Ca...

3. No not beans, a bong, precooler, bowl, rolling machine, and a little other thing to stash herb in.

Is it just taking them awhile to get all my shit sorted for shipping?

4. Bascially, you're going to have to contact support@grasscity.com or use the Support page of the Grasscity Shop. SJ isn't really available to check this forum right now so it's going to have to be put onto support's shoulders.

As I've stated before in many threads, if I had the option to see what was going on with orders, I'd be all over it...there's nothing I can do to help though. Sorry.

5. Oh I see, well I did open a support ticket yesterday but still no response. I've heard from a couple other people who've ordered and they said it took a few days for it ship so maybe it's normal.

6. Just a little info...support won't answer anything on a weekend. They play catch up like most companies at the first of the week.

7. Alright that makes sense.

EDIT: I just checked my shop account and order status is completed, and a tab appeared near invoices that said shipments, and all my items were listed as shipped.

I assume that means everything is good, thanks for your help rmjl.

8. Cool, dude. Let us know when they arrive. :)

9. Will do, thanks. :smoking:

10. Bumping to say that it all came in today. Everything was shipped great, too great. I had to cut several layers of bubble wrap off each thing lol. I didn't even expect to get it this week. All the holes on the diffusor and perc are open, everything works. Still trying it out as I type lol.

11. Oh cool! That's good news. Thanks for the update. :)

12. no thank you guys for the fast shipping and good service