I made a ghetto vaporizer.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by ahh420, Jan 29, 2010.

1. I used a smallish jar instead of a lightbulb. I think it would be better if I could get a baby food type jar so its easier to hide. But I have a feeling if I use a smaller jar, it will get to hot and i won't be able to hold it haha.

I use a candle to heat up the herb so i don't waste my lighter. I haven't used a actual vape before. So I'm not sure exactly How well it worked.

When you're done vapeing your weed should come out brown, correct? That is what happend so I think it worked pretty well. It tasted like popcorn ish. I dunno if thats good or bad?

2. Ya sounds like it worked to me, did you get high or not thats probably your answer.

3. I did get a mild high. It wasn't the best weed though! so.

4. Would that amount have gotten you high if you smoked it vape should have been stronger high. Also save the used bud and get a collection you can make oil with it.

5. I just save the weed and smoke it. It's good if for those moments when you're not looking to get too high.

6. how come ghetto lightbulb vapes mess with your throat and lungs am i inhaling ash?

7. Yeah as soon as you try real one that's good you'll notice an immediate change in smoothness. pics or this thread will die soon

8. Cause you are inhaling hot vapors. Like with smoke, its foreign to your lungs... though not as unhealthy.