Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I made a full video guide on how to cheat Drug Tests Using Certo!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by City_Guy, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Before I say anything, I want everyone here to know I'm no expert on anything and all actions taken were based on research gathered through various youtube videos and some articles. This is the very first time I tried this (also my very first "Real" youtube video).

I'm sure you've all heard of this "Certo" method of cheating a drug test, but were too scared to try it out yourself, or maybe you just didn't want to waste money on something that may or may not work. Well guess fucking what, I made a 50+ min. video (ALMOST A FUCKING HOUR!) on this jelly shit to see if it was legit. All I ask is that you watch it and share with your friends, don't bother subbing to my channel, I'm not someone who makes vids everyday or anything. I was just sick and tired of these half ass'd videos that never REALLY proved if this shit works or not. So here you go everyone, I present to you

The Ultimate Certo Drug Test Guide!

If you have any questions, please post them in the comments section of the video (I don't frequent here too often)
    20170616_023006.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Like Like x 1