I made a fool of myself lol

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Venomous Puffer, Jul 10, 2006.

1. Lol ok heres what happened: I had a couple friends over to my house and we got crazy fucked up :), and soon we decided it would be cool to go for a walk. Its like 3am and we are walkin around my neighborhood totally out of it just talkin and laughin and a car starts to drive by.

my friend was like "dude what if that car stopped" (Half paranoia half joking) :eek:

we see the car put on its brakes and come to a stop beside us im like "oooo fuck" so i tell everyone to keep walking and the car follows us, rolls down the windows and is like "hey where are you going?" :)

me: "home" :mad:

guy: "...why are you walking over here" :confused:

me: "Cause this is the quickest way back to my house..." :confused_2:

guy: "no its not..." :rolleyes:
    so im like WTF u got no idea where i live :confused:. the guy stops the car, gets out, i put my hand on my knife cause i got no idea what this guy is gonna do. he walks towards me and my friends start busting up laughing, IM ABOUT TO FUCKING STAB SOMEBODY IF THIS GUY TRIES TO ATTACK ME AND THEY R LAUGHING!!, and the muther fucker turns out to be my brother lol. I was too damn spacy to recognize, his car or his fucking voice lol. i guess i have officially smoked myself retarded :p

2. Haahaha thats hilarious...
    the funny thing is im the exact opposite when im high..i think i know EVERYONE i see..and always end up waving at completely random people and my friends are like "who ya wavin to?" n i go "Bartholemew" and they always look at me weird n say "uhh thats not him,..." hahaha (btw i dont really know a bartholemew...i jus like the name!)

3. Hahah, Thas great.

4. Funny shit. LoL

5. Lol thank god you realized before you stabbed anybody. Just cause I know Id feel bad if I stabbed my brother...

6. Lol. Thats pretty funny.
    The same thing happens to me. I ended up going up to a kid though and telling him what I was ordering at this fast food place. I'll never forget that.

7. LOL! The same exact thing happens to one of my friends! I remember this kid came over to my place after school one day and we smoked ourselves silly. We were walkin down to my dealers house to get more :D, and I swear like EVERY person we saw on the way, my friend was like "I KNOW THOSE GUYS!" And I would be like, "naww man I bet you don't..." and we'd walk up closer to them and he would realize that he really didn't. It was either he knew them and wanted to chitchat with them, or he thought that they were like, thugs that wanted to jack us. God it was funny.