I made a bong out of cans

Discussion in 'General' started by Ston3dBon3s, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Hey dudes I was just putting something together on a boring day and made this, itsva homemade beaker bong, so basicially its a can pipe but 3x better 1521840484946.jpg

Sent from my SM-J727V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Goooooo Billy!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Sick dude! Be careful smoking through that aluminum though. I'd make that one a temporary until I get some new glass

4. That's just nasty... Why not use a durable gaterade bottle or a 2 liter? Hell you could just make a gravity bong with a 2 liter and a 16oz bottle and it would be cleaner than that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. But really that's nasty... I know when I was 16 I did shit like that but I would only smoke out of cans when no other options were available and I'd never reuse it. If you can't get papers or a 10-20$ glass piece from the gas station there's no way in hell you are over 14-16... Even back then I could get blunts..

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. afro-shaking-head-no.gif

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. Based on the toys and dolls in the background I'd say I'm right lol...

8. Aluminum is a neurotoxin. I would invest $10 and buy a glass pipe!

Link between aluminum neurotoxicity and neurodegenerative disorders
    [Link between aluminum neurotoxicity and neurodegenerative disorders]. - PubMed - NCBI

"It has been suggested that there is a relationship between exposure to aluminum and neurodegenerative diseases, including dialysis encephalopathy, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and parkinsonism dementia.........In this chapter, we review the detailed characteristics of aluminum neurotoxicity and the link between Alzheimer' s disease and other neurodegenerative diseases, based on recent findings on metal-metal interactions and the functions of metalloproteins in synapses."

Granny :wave:

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Im not gonna smoke out of it lol. Its just like a sculpture I put together for fun. I have an actaul glass bong thats nice.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Lol. I need to get rid of all that stuff.

11. Yeah man Its not getting smoked out of, I have a good bong. This is just something I made for fun.

12. Thanks for the info man,its not ebing smoked out of, its just a fun little thing I put together when I was bored

13. How old are you? Buy a glass bong.

14. Glass.

20180323_175132.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. Post a picture with them together lol

16. I have a glass bong. This was made for fun.

17. We're going far.

18. I assume this is the article that's based off the 60s and 70s study that suggested this. This has since been disproven and further surveys have found zero link between aluminum and any neurodegenerative diseases.

"various studies have found that groups of people exposed to high levels of aluminum do not have an increased risk. Moreover, aluminum in cooking utensils does not get into food, and the aluminum that does occur naturally in some foods, such as potatoes, is not absorbed well by the body. On the whole, scientists can say only that it is still uncertain whether exposure to aluminum plays a role in Alzheimer's disease."

These results are pretty consistent across the board for all the diseases you listed.

Not that I like his bong but aluminum is safe to breathe through and eat off of.

Aluminum, ALS, Parkinson's Disease and Alzheimer's Dementia | ENCOGNITIVE.COM
    Memory Loss Myths & Facts | Alzheimer's Association