I loves me some dextromethorphan.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by salaam, Aug 30, 2008.

1. every cough medicine has different ingredients in it, the one I took mustve had an effect at high doses to slow breathing. then again its hard to tell if your breathing slowed when your acting normal one second and the next thing you know your lieing on the ground and the room is spinning 100miles an hour

2. Everyones body reactes diffrently to a chemical.With that being said it is fun when your a responsible drug user.You should have known the LD50,its your fault you almost died.So it may not be fun for you becouse of irresponsibility but other than that it can be fun for alot of others.

3. no shit its my fault, Everything everyone does to themselves good or bad is because of there actions, whats your point? I knew the LD50 which is why i DIDNT die(hence ALMOST)

4. #24 MandalaSmoker, Sep 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2008

My point is when you come in hear and say that shit it just gives the drug a bad name becouse you were irrresponsible with it.

If you knew the LD50 and read up on it then why did you almost die?

Aslo thanks for the PLUS rep my dude.HaHa.This guy got mad and tried to give me neg rep when he was irresponsible with a drug and almost died.Well here is some neg rep for you.

You also proceeded to call me a moron and thats against furom rules.How am I a moron?

5. you my friend, are very intelligent(NOT). I wanted to tell you the truth but I also didnt want to neg rep you. fight a neg with a positive kinda thing, fight hate with love. :rolleyes:

6. I gotcha now.

Though your one for saying I am unintelligent.:rolleyes:

7. he's right.

that kinda dose i would not remember about eight or nine hours of the trip.
    my brother would come to check on me, and all i would say is

"just turn the light off"
    and lay back down

8. Fuck no that shit has been responsible for putting a good amount of kids in the hospital. Even erowid mentions a warning on it

It uses a slightly different type of dxm. It even has a different name and its not the same

9. LOL!

My most recent DXM trip took FORE FUCKING EVER because I used dextrothorphan polystirex, it lasted me 8-12 hours. I was so fucked I wasn't sure when it stopped ROFL

At first I got kinda stim'd then I got baaaaaaaaaad robo-itch, scratched myself until my skin turned red and swelled up. =/

Then I got really tired and laid down with some michael jackson playing
    Then I got this e-like 'my skin feel sooooo gooood' sensation with on and off robo-itch. Spent like an hour rolling around on my bed naked like a cat with catnip, rofl
    Felt soooo good

Then I started having closed-eye visuals. Was like looking at a Warcraft 3/World of Warcraft art convention. Orcs and monsters and bone-cages floating in space and all kinds of frantic, fever-dream crazy bullshit

I consumed approx. 880mg (eye-balled, drank a whole bottle of delsym)
    I'd reccomend starting out a little less, cuz it can give you the pukes and it kinda intense. Dissassociates are bad about giving The Fear at higher doses

Start at 250-400, and don't try more than 500 until you've done it a couple times and feel comfortable
    Don't double your dose or take more!

The polystirex needs a much higher dose (~25% more) but lasts FOREVER. It's nuts

10. You can get Dextromethorphan tablets cheap at Family Dollar stores (If you have 'em there).

It's the store brand "Cough & Cold". 16 tablets a package. Each tab has 30mg Dextromethorphan with 4mg Chlorpheniramine Maleate, THAT'S IT.

$1.50 a package. I read that the Chlorpheniramine Maleate isn't anything to be concerned about.

I can't fuckin' stand drinking syrup.. These tabs are better.. and cheap.

11. Thats dangerous man thats the shit that makes people OD on coricidin...

12. Any, and I fucking mean ANY person who chugs or tabs anything with ANYTHING other than DXm in it is FUCKING DUMB
    It takes A LOT of DXM to trip, but not nearly as much of other stuff to kill you or make you sick.

It's also a lot cleaner when you trip on DXm without any aids

13. Is it? Shit.. I was reading up on it. Didn't think it was a worry. But, I usually will only do 200mg of DXM at most, though.. With some weed and a 40oz.

14. 200mg?

I can't feel shit at even 400mg. I call BS
    I buzz at 500mg and trip at 550mg

My usual enjoyment dose is 800-900mg. But that is kinda high and intense. But i'm an experienced psychonaut and love tripping balls. The harder the better.

15. My tolerance for everything is REALLY low. For some reason.. Always has been that way. 200mg might not take me on the kinda' trip some have. But, it's good enough for me.. and I'll feel the effect for 10 hours on. Not powerful, but cool.

I get moody as hell the day after doing it though..

16. Yeah, DXM will hang you if you do a lot
    I always have a day-after kit

Do you take any vits or pills? It may affect your trip dose
    also, weight/height/gender? If you don't mind

17. 6'2" 190lbs male

Never have taken vitamins much..

And actually I'm confusing 300mg for 200mg (Ha! I'm stoned!).

No, but man.. I like how smaller amounts of drugs get me excellent effects. Same with alcohol too. I'll intentionally not increase doses of things..and space 'em out.. To keep my tolerance level low.