i loved smoking in the summer.

Discussion in 'General' started by chandler608, Jan 17, 2011.

1. My daily routine this summer would to be wake up at whatever time i wanted. And find out who was willing to match cause u know .. i always had that good bud :cool:. I would usually take a bike ride through a big park to get to the other side of town. I could meet up with all my friends and we would usually smoke a blunt or a few bowls. But now since the semester has started for school i have to study for my classes , so i don't get a lot of time to hangout with friends or smoke. i misss summeerrr .. haha kind of a usless thread , but i just wanted to put this out there :rolleyes:

2. study high, take the test high, get high scores

3. Having no responsibilities is nice. But just think of what your education will get you. A higher paying job and then you can buy lots of dank.

4. I agree, the summer is so much better! I smoked and just chilled everyday with my boyfriend, plus working made it so much easier to buy stuff. Cannot wait to be off for the summer again:)

5. I am so excited for this summer... UMF, Electric Zoo, Bisco, All Good, Coachella. nom nom nom nom

6. yeah man,.... i miss summer to. :(

7. right? riiiiiiiiight.

8. I'm going to use that for the rest of my life, thank you.