I love your imperfections...

Discussion in 'General' started by runrabbitrunx, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Like heterochromia?That would be so awesome, I honestly wish I had that. I always wanted to get contacts and alternate the colors to make interesting looks.

2. i have a small brown spot in my left eye (btw my eyes are a blue/grey sometimes green colour)
    my fingers are double jointed and bend a little at the tips. This one time i sprained all my fingers on one hand trying to catch a football and my gym teacher freaked cuz he thought i dislocated them all.
    actually a lot of my body is double jointed....it is fun to freak people out:D

i have frekles on my arms but only one on my leg which is kinda weird
    oh and i cannot wink with my left eye and when i try i look retarded....it just bugs me that is all aha

3. I only have NINE FINGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really, I'm not kidding.

4. Ive got an alright sized scar on my chest.

5. #265 xaviere, Oct 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2009

You could always do this, URL here:
    [​IMG]

6. i have 2 huge scars on my right forearm that two huge glass shards went through my arm when thrown through a window during a fight..they are parallel to each other, and people always ask me if i tried to kill myself.. ugh lol..i had to have 18 stiches in each scar on the outside, and over fourty total on the inside to put back my muscles together

i also have seen a singular hair grow on my lip..yes a hair on my lip

it has yet to come back

7. I have long toes, and sharp hips,

8. I have monkey feet... for real. I can pick shit up with them. :wave:

9. I have very big hangs...

And my eyes go from hazel to blue when I'm mad.

10. I can braid my toe hair

but I can't grow facial hair

11. I have a little freckle on each outer corner of my eyelids in the same exact spot

12. I have 2 birthmarks.. one on the right side of my neck.. it really does look like a little hickey, I also have one on the right side on my waist and it looks like a pair of lips

13. I have a mole under my left eye

14. two of my toes are webbed on both feet

15. I'm unnaturally average.

16. both my pinky toes lay flat. kinda cool i guess. hehe

17. #277 opiatelover, Oct 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2009
    My big toes are smaller than my other toes except for the pinky toe.:(
    I have a lot of scars.
    I have a birthmark on my ass (a small brown patch on the right cheek)
    My feet have pointed inward, towards each other, since I was a toddler.

18. the toe next to my big toe is alot bigger than my big one...i thought that was normal until my friend was like what the fuck...

:smoke:

Attached Files:

19. I'm pale and have dark hair which sucks balls. But people keep saying I look like robert pattinson which is also fucking annoying.

20. im pretty skinny

damn these norwegian genes!!