I love your imperfections...

Discussion in 'General' started by runrabbitrunx, Jun 3, 2009.

1. #241 Soap, Aug 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2009
    Pectus Carinatum. It was a huge self-esteem killer until I got laid and realized no one really cares about petty shit.

Google it.

2. Well if google is in on it now, I got Wolf Parkinson White syndrome.

Basically I have an extra electrical thingy in my heart.

3. i guess everyone is posting about there eyes so i'll keep with the trend hah.

Most of the time my eyes are extremely light blue that turns into a frosty white towards the pupil. And i think thats the only thing really interesting ha

4. I have long, thin slits all the way down both sides of my torso that extract oxygen from water. They have their benefits but combined with the wheels I have for hands and feet they make me quite the public spectacle.

5. Im covered in freckles. god I hate em!

6. I have a slight lazy eye and my fingers are really long for my size as well as my toes.

7. More about eyes:

I have true hazel eyes, which actually change color depending on light, colors I wear, etc. Occasionally, and my kids tell me this happens when I'm really mad, I'll have one green eye and the other blue.

We call it my 'Husky Eyes' since I can actually look like a Canadian husky

8. #248 HighHaze, Aug 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2009
    not when that shit is dripping all in your eye and face in the missionary position lol

i sweat easily without any stimulation, so that fact added with im always goin wild with sex just makes it rain literally

9. "I've got these really small hands. I really hate going to Burger King because the Whopper Jr. is such a big burger and it makes my hands look even smaller."

10. I almost peed my pants when read this

11. One on my legs plus the foot is slightly bigger than the other, i was born with a club foot

12. Hahahaha :hello: "a set of penis-pictures" brilliant!

13. i'm really super anal about eyebrows for some reason, and i really like yours. so don't worry at all about that. :)

14. make it rain on them hoes! lol

i have a lot of imperfections... some i like, some i hate

15. My eyes change with what I wear as well, also how bright it is outside can effect them. Ive noticed sometimes one is a bit different color than the other sometimes as well, personally I think its cool.

16. I'm so glad to find out that I'm not alone! Freaky thing, huh?

It scares the crap outta people that don't know me!

17. the my middle toe and the one next to the big toe are webbed on both feet

18. my toes curve not too much but they're not straight.

i have chick nips too kinda

somewhat lazy eye but for some reason i didnt have one before i smoked probably a coincidence

anxiety

19. The ladies tell me they like my green eyes. Lol. Idk how to explain what they look like, they don't just look green. The iris is kind of foggy looking(which is not a very good description at all, but I can't think of anything). Not really an imperfection I guess. My imperfection is that I have a dent in my chest. It's really fucking annoying because it makes me look skinny as hell, even though my arms and abs are somewhat muscular. I talked to my doctor and he said they could slice me open and put a metal bar in my chest to fix it, but he said unless it's a health concern or something (some people have it worse to the point where it can be dangerous, idk how it works) it's probably not worth the risk or the money. I don't know why anyone would love the dent in the center of my chest, lol, but it's the best thing I can think of.