I love your imperfections...

Discussion in 'General' started by runrabbitrunx, Jun 3, 2009.

1. me too
    girls always find it so interesting they also find my 10 inch dick interesting as well :rolleyes:

2. I have rosy cheeks as someone else already said. And I also have a scar over my left eye that runs through my eyebrow. Oh, and I have a birth mark that makes a pretty interesting shape.

3. I have an insane amount of birthmarks on my body. Just counted 13 on my right arm, and atleast 11 on my left arm, they're all over. They're all really small though.

4. small like small round dots? If so those are called freckles lol.

Which I also have, more so in the summer.

5. I've got really "almond-shaped" eyes that make me look like I'm part asian, I'm the only one in my family with them.

6. #226 Bencker, Aug 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2009
    Nah I don't think they are freckles, atleast not the kind people have in theyre faces, like gingers haha.

Mine are more dark, like.. beauty marks! but not like moles. all over my body. I have one on my neck that the chicks dig :cool:

Although SOME are moles. Man this is hard to explain.

7. My eyes are blue but then they get green then gold as the color gets to the center. I broke both middle fingers as a kid so the tips of them turn in twords my ring finger. One of my eyes closes more than the other if Im tired. Ive got a moon shaped scar on my left middle finger and my eyebrow are not straight they kind of dip down then back up.

8. Do you have a photo of that? I'm having a hard time imagining what that looks like.

9. My nose is crooked from being broke several times. Like real noticably crooked, s shaped almost right between my eyes. Thought of getting it fixed a few times, but then some-one comments on it and it changes my mind.

10. i have a scar under my eye, i wasnt born like that but i didnt do it to myself obviously. When i was in t-ball my cousin hit me in the face with a bat..on accident im pretty sure

11. i chipped the center of my front tooth when i was kid wrestling with my dad.
    its not like supper notice able but not invisible...looks like a hole kina but it isnt.

i dont grow hair on some parts of my shins its weird....

12. i hateee my nipples. a lot. actually i guess it's technically my aereolas i have the problem with. they're too big and too lightly colored...but then when someone plays with them (haha) they get smaller and more intensely colored. freaks me the fuck out. :eek:
    let's just say i can sympathize with JD from scrubs when he sees people shirtless and thinks longingly, "dynamite aereolas." :rolleyes:

13. 6'2 and me too. :(

14. i have a birthmark on my right arm in the shape of a heart.

15. i sweat a lot........a LOT.

cant really enjoy sex as much.

16. [​IMG]
    you can kind of see it in the part of that pic, Its not like really noticible but they do dip down.

17. Oh yeah I see it, looks pretty cool!

18. hey, sex is only good if you're practically bathing in each other's sweat.

well, it's good even without the sweat... but sweat is a turn-on for me while fucking.

19. I have hyper extended arms they kinda bend in a little too much kinda freaky but kinda cool when I was in grade school trying to answer a question my arms would kinda bend too far :p

20. my lips are quite big

i like to call them luscious tho:rolleyes: