I love your imperfections...

Discussion in 'General' started by runrabbitrunx, Jun 3, 2009.

1. On my left foot my toe second to the left is shorter than my pinky toe. :)

2. I have the EXACT same problem my left eye doesnt open as wide as my right eye, and yes it is noticeable.

It bugs the shit out of me, I really hate it and i dont see how someone could find that attractive in me, it looks atrocious btw.

I normally cover my left eye with my hair or sunglass lol, im a guy btw long hair lol. But its embarrassing as fuck.

3. Seven all together? OR seven on each hand?

That's fucking cute.

Haha. I pierced mine just because I wanted them to be different.
    I'm glad I never had to get braces.
    I paid six grand for Invisiline though.
    I think I only have to wear it for three more months. :D

4. do you have a big head also ? :rolleyes: when i read stuff like that i just picture a mclovein sat there typein :p

5. hey me too:wave: my right eyelid doesnt open as wide as my left, i felt so bad about it when i was younger i thought it was so ugly but i dont care so much now, its not even that bad. smoking actually helps i think, cuz then both my eyelids are puffy so you cant really notice it. i actually think my eyes look cuter when im high than when im sober.
    btw i did see a doctor about it once, one of the 2 little muscles in my eyelid is weak. thas all.

6. thanks about my teefs :D

its pretty crazy when people can do that shit... like dislocate their shoulder, pop their shoulder blades out, pop their sternum out, no biggie... hahah. crazy stuff.

7. yeah, it's fun to show people and watch their reactions

it's usually "omg wtf sick!"

8. I have on of those bigass square superman jaws. If that makes since. When I clench my teeth my jaw muscles stick out. Maybe I excersised them too much as a child.

9. I have a big scar across my face because when I was 3, I got bit by a German sheppard.

10. I have freckles all over and I always forget about them.. so when people are like: Hey! Cool freckles; I'm like "Lol, wut?".
    I have a moderately concave chest that I can drink a very small amount of liquid out of and my eyes shift from green to blue and so forth depending on some random variable that I can't control.

11. Haha me too.

12. 2 of my toes on both my feet are connected kinda webbed

13. I have this weird genetic thing where I have no toenail on my pinky toe. My grandma and two of my aunts have the same thing.

Sweet thread :hello:

14. I have a killer sense of humor, I make the girls laugh so hard, They just rip there pants off in laughter...And it goes from there.

15. you mean literlly?

16. Haha me too. My dentist told me i have really strong jaws, pretty cool :cool:

17. Speaking of dentists, my dentist always laughs at me because I have little bottom teeth. She says kittle kids have bigger teeth than me. =\

18. Awww my boyfriends a shorty too. About the same height as you, and I'm 5' 6.5". lol

19. i'm 18, and barley 5'2.

i'll be plowin tenth graders my whole life until i get arrested.

20. I have oblong balls and a concave chest :(