I Love You Man

Discussion in 'Movies' started by ImWithWhatever, Aug 28, 2009.

1. has any1 seen this movie? its fuckin hilarious hahaha i laugh my ass off everytime. paul rudd and segal are a perfect team in it.

watchin this shit chillin off some oxy's and perks.

whats good gc haha

2. yeah i thought it was great, a little weird in the beginning but it turned out ok. i like his bongs and shit in the man cave haha they never went into dialogue about it but i could tell he smoked by his character

3. haha yeah dude the best part is all the fucking terrible nicknames he gives him hahha

totes magoats lmaoo

4. IM SLAPPIN DA BASS MON

But if you wanna see Jason Segel fucked up, this interview is ridiculous after a minute or two when he starts giggling:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pleNACHRadc]YouTube - I Love You, Man - Paul Rudd & Jason Segel Interview[/ame]

5. ^ there is no way either one of them is sober in that interview

6. Slappppppppin dah baaaaaaaaase.

7. I saw this movie high, but kind of coming down. I thought it sucked ass, I didn't laugh once.

But because of that interview, I am going to get zooted and give that movie another shot.

8. there isn't a chance in hell that they are sober ahahaha.

9. Eh, it was alright. It had one or two funny parts. The "buddy" dialogue between the two of them really started to get on my nerves. It just wasn't funny. The only funny nickname was when they were both drunk. Haha, he called him Joban. That was about it.

10. Ya they smoked a fat joint before that interview..

11. Super underrated movie, I feel like no one but me saw it!

12. looks like they're trippin on shrooms

13. lmao slappin da basssss mon was the best part.
    i loved it. the dialogue seemed so natural...unlike a lot of recent movies ive seen.

14. It was better than I thought I was going to be. After seeing that Sarah Marshal Movie I had lost all hope for Segal's acting career, but I felt he redeemed himself a bit in this one. Paul Rudd is hilarious in every movie and I suppose that really provided this movie with something to fall back on.
    Funniest part of the film. Except for maybe that Andre the giant impression.

15. wow jason seagal has come a long way since SLC Punk

16. how could they not have jason seigal on drums?! he had like a 27 piece set in F&G. o well. good movie. lots of rush.:D

17. the movie was awesome. When I saw the bong on the table I though uhoh, whats happening next and will this be good news for prop 19. But they started talking about the condoms I didnt even notice.