I love you guys

Discussion in 'General' started by burnttwaffle, May 26, 2008.

1. yep, you guessed it, another grass city appreciation thread....

well i was just walkin around after smoking since god knowns when and i just realized how great this place is, i mean everyone gets along, there are sum heated arguments but mostly we all get along wonderfully.(is that a word?)

i love you guys, there are always people to help everyone else with all the problems they have even if the answers have been stated a billion and two times. If you have a problem and dont want to tell any1 you known and have to see and be with everyday you come on the city and let it out, we wont judge you, i mean on this site there are people who have drug addictions and can relate and help you with whatever your going through, it is just a huge massive happy growing family and i love it all

i just wanted to share my love with and for all you guys, its like a second family, i come on everyday checkup, and wen i was in NYC the last few days i had fuckin GC withdrawl i musta lossed 5 pounds cause of it...

anyways thats just a few reasons y i love the city...although i left out quite a few.
    :gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::bongin:

yep, i just did three rows of that shit:wave:

2. aaaaahhhh, if only we could just give a big hug to the city creator(s),,,whoever they may be,,,,+REP!!!!!!!!!!!

and too everyone else,,,thank you,,,,i dont contribute alot,,,but thank you for your help,,,a whole new community that gives without taking,,,FUCK YEAH THIS PLACE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

3. agreed! you are really high.

4. Two, but nice effort and right back at ya buddy. :)

5. Right back at ya man!:hello:

6. all bow down to superjoint

7. o fuck it was three lines when i was typin :rolleyes:

superjoint is a god simply for making this amazingly amazing site of amazing...ness

8. yeah, this place..you can talk about anything...wish everyone would toak up right now.....we could hot box the world....lol:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:...thank you Grasscity:smoke::hello:

9. Man I thought you were leaving us or something. We have to represent, us Sep '07 blades :D. Haha fuck yeah GC is dankest of the dank.

10. who, me, leave? i would cut off my right toe b4 leaving:D

Sep. '07 blades UNITE!!!!

wait who else is with us? C2OH...a;gnn;skgnaksndgd......isgood i forget his name after that
    this makes me or have sum1 start a thread to gather people who started at the same time but idk yet:smoke:

11. <.<

Can't say I'm right there with ya, but I love you too.

Guess I haven't had my fill of 'awkward happiness flowing out the yin yang' for the day.

12. am I I cant remember?..

13. youre not.

i love gc because of how the internet works.

no matter where you move to, visit,or whatever, you can always come to forum.grasscity.com

and see familiar faces avatars? and visit with everyone.:wave::wave::wave:

14. It is a great abode.

15. feel the love blades? i do:gc_rocks::gc_rocks::bongin::yay: